JonKerr's GoPro Videos

0150r

Your videos make me want to ride down to San Diego for those awesome canyons.
SD does have some good riding. I like to ride slow and cautious enjoy the scenery though.

Don't you have the area around Mulholland that riders love? I've heard that 'The Snake' eats bikes though.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

efforex

So I've been having issues with iMove for some odd reason. Won't export anything. Keeps telling me it's failed because the files already in use with write protection. So I just tried a free trial of a very basic editor to make sure it wasn't my video files. Seemed to work. I just took this segment of video from a session on Friday at Chuckwalla. Let me know if it's not working on Vimeo properly for you. Anyone ever have an issue like this with iMovie? It's always been so rock solid for me that I have no idea what the issue could be.

https://vimeo.com/51893791
Just watched its good footage works fine! Btw i bought a Go-pro for my personal use to kinda do the same thing you have here. My question is did you just use the suction cup mount to mount it to the fairing?

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

efforex

Yeah the side shots like that are with the suction cup mount and I use the cable that the bike came with for the "helmet lock" as a tether just to make sure.

Thanks. There's still more in her. I was really rusty when I first went out there so it took me a while to loosen up and ride well. It does go to show the versatility of the bike though. Just 5 weeks ago I was on a 6 day, 1500 mile ride with my Dad to Yosemite, now last Friday I'm passing race bikes on the track with it.
Cool thanks Jon i mounted a clip on my helmet so maybe one of these days. (if you want) I can ride behind you and get some good film of your actual form in video instead of just photo.

efforex

Thats if you can keep up lol
I think i could most of the time maybe not when we hit some parts. I have improved a lot.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

BKP

Beautiful rides... Would love to do Yosemite one week...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member