Indy MotoGP 2011

CrazyCawi

Well we should figure out which route we want to go? I think a forum event would be GREAT! Not only seeing motoGP but everyone getting together and enjoying it!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Heineken

Elite Member

ChUcK

MotoGP: Finally, a reason to be jealous of Californians, Texans, and people from Indianowhere.

My parents just retired to Dallas, perhaps the 2013 Austin race will pop my Grand Prix cherry.

ajskillz13

Hey guys. I saw my name on the RSVP list and YES, I will be there, but I won't be getting in on any group tickets if that's what you guys are doing. I plan on riding in with family and I will probably only be down for Saturday and Sunday.

I'll meet up for sure, but I just wanted to be clear in-case someone gets on to buy tickets before too long.

Heineken

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Yeah I was just thowing it out there for a group buy, we dont have to by any means...Just thought it would be a neat idea to sit in the same area and all.

ChUcK

Have you guys thought about teaming up with the FZ forum for a group purchase? In case you can't get 20 peeps?

CrazyCawi

Have you guys thought about teaming up with the FZ forum for a group purchase? In case you can't get 20 peeps?
That is an amazing Idea....anyone got some ins over there? Im not a member there

JSP

Super Moderator
That is an amazing Idea....anyone got some ins over there? Im not a member there
Message FZ1inNH. He is a mod here and over there. Great guy. He would be a good one to talk to.

CrazyCawi

I sent him an email. Im mr. prepared and having to come from MN in my cage, trailering the motorbike :) not sure where the best place to meet up would be and what day/time to meet from here in MN to there. Any help in planning would be great as I am new to group meets, and never been to indy lol.

ajskillz13

CC... You might check into some groups coming in from the Chicago / South Bend area. I've been up I-65 and seen TONS of bikers in groups going for rides. I'm guessing there will be a ton of options for you to meet up with someone from up that way and ride a couple of hours down to the track. It's super easy to get there from about anywhere around the city. It is the "Circle City" after all!

CrazyCawi

Well I wanna camp with people from this forum...atleast Id like to....so I dont wanna meet randoms I wanna meet up with peeps from our party here :)

CrazyCawi

ROLL CALL FOR WHO IS ALL COMING PLEASE POST UP!

MY FIANCE< ME< MY BEST FRIEND JOHNNY<HIS FIANCE=4 people here.

I took the 25-29th off for this :thumbup:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

who already bought tickets? Im wondering when I should order them :-/