I wanna scavenger hunt, or i'm taking my toys and going home

Sage

it's inside lol, could get a pic of a white fz6r with it if they both are still there bahaha

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ChUcK

Son of a.... I brought the ScavHunt to life, and then I killed it! Gonna change my name to Dr. Frankenstein.

Is there a time limit for a difficult challenge? I have a new one to throw out there...

Sage

Son of a.... I brought the ScavHunt to life, and then I killed it! Gonna change my name to Dr. Frankenstein.

Is there a time limit for a difficult challenge? I have a new one to throw out there...
Idk how others play, but the one for school over the summer we were giving it 3 days if nobody could do it, then the one who posted changes it.

ChUcK

That means there's a little under 1 hr to get some Repsol livery action...
Ready...Set...Yowza!

Next Challenge: A picture of your bike next to a Repsol Honda

ChUcK

OK, no more Repsol search.

Next Challenge: Your bike next to the Welcome sign for the next state and/or country

This should be easy for the Euros and East Coasters...

CrazyCawi

OK, no more Repsol search.

Next Challenge: Your bike next to the Welcome sign for the next state and/or country

This should be easy for the Euros and East Coasters...
Thats a great one chuck

ChUcK

Hmmm, another 3-dayer with no takers. I'm going to step down the level of difficulty, in order to attempt a scavenger hunt jump-start.

Take a picture of your bike next to something

CrazyCawi

My bike next to a ford!!!

NEXT PICTURE: A PIC OF YOUR MOST EXPENSIVE MOD....WITH YOUR SHOE IN THE PICTURE!!!!

kevin8198

Elite Member

ChUcK

No fair, I live in Seattle. There aren't any TYB bikinis here.

How about a pic of a sexy girl on your bike in a bikini that matches your bike color

CrazyCawi

both. I was looking for the exaust in the package I got in the mail today but all I found was a sweet windscreen. I thought you were going to suprise me :D lol...btw Idk how imma tuck behind that to see anymore :O its crazy dark haha

How about a pic of a sexy girl on your bike in a bikini that matches your bike color

kevin8198

Elite Member

iSpoolin

both. I was looking for the exaust in the package I got in the mail today but all I found was a sweet windscreen. I thought you were going to suprise me :D lol...btw Idk how imma tuck behind that to see anymore :O its crazy dark haha

Gotta match the bike? IDK if my girl has a graphite grey bikini :rant: lol

CrazyCawi

lol she can take the one shes got on off and straddle the bike and make the bike her bikini lol

kevin8198

Elite Member

DakinechicK

Will the gixxer and me count??