I wanna scavenger hunt, or i'm taking my toys and going home

CrazyCawi

this sucks... I don't think work would like it if I snuck out for 30 minutes to get a picture!!
Thats what lunch breaks and smoke breaks are for

JSP

Super Moderator

CrazyCawi

put ur nuts on ur boss's desk lol and then tell em hey gotta go take a quick picture Ill be back in a bit if I still have a job?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ChUcK

Seattle Cycle Center, keepin it real Mom n' Pop style. They give me discounts on tire mounting because I just bring in the wheel- no labor charge at all, only the cost of the tire.

Next Challenge: A picture of your bike next to a Repsol Honda

Tmak73

So do we have a list of things for this or are we just posting random stuff? I am thoroughly confused.

ChUcK

You gotta be the first to scavenge the current challenge, then you get to choose the next one.

See, Dart! I TOLD you we need a rules list! Feel free to mod the OP with the basics...

Tmak73

I think I got it now I didn't see the next challenge before. The bright red bold was not obvious enough..

CrazyCawi

I think I got it now I didn't see the next challenge before. The bright red bold was not obvious enough..
:rolleyes:...hey now....what he was meaning is when this thread gets huge not everyone will read page by page. So its being courteous.

Tmak73

Yea I am only joking, my sarcasm probably doesn't broadcast quite as well in text format. my bad guys

CrazyCawi

Yea I am only joking, my sarcasm probably doesn't broadcast quite as well in text format. my bad guys
Its okay...we still love you long time :wav:

Fried rice?

Tmak73

I can take a picture of me eating some fried rice on the bike. Maybe some wontons too. Alright my joke's are over someone complete the challenge

Next Challenge: A picture of your bike next to a Repsol Honda

Last edited by a moderator:

ChUcK

Somebody's gotta have a Honda motorcycle stealership nearby...

CrazyCawi

I do and I called them, they dont have a repsol in stock haha. shatty deal there

JSP

Super Moderator
Whats crazy is that I stopped and looked at one in a parking lot just the other day! Have not seen it since... :mad:

Sage

two repsol's here in town, one in the dealer and one that just appears and dissapears just as quick since the guy barely rides. shitty luck here lol

CrazyCawi

go to your stealership and take one with it...quick!