I wanna scavenger hunt, or i'm taking my toys and going home

ChUcK

First item on the list: enthusiasm for a scavenger hunt.

Rally 'round, ladies and gents. I'd like to take part in a continuing scavenger hunt, the kind where you get a pic of your bike and __, then choose the next __ for someone to scavenge. We seem to have some pretty creative people on this forum and I think it could be a good time.

I'm too lazy to hunt other forums for the list of rules for this sort of thing, but I'm sure one of our illustrious and hard-working mods could come up with a list PDQ.

Plus, with the now-ubiquitous smart phone, posting your scavenge is a piece of cake.

Scavenge up some love, yo!

RULES:

If you post and are not meeting the hunt, copy the current hunt and add it to the end of your post. This keeps people from having to go back through comments to see the current hunt.

CHECK THE LAST POSTS FOR THE CURRENT SCAVENGER HUNT ITEM... IF YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO POST A PICTURE OF IT, YOU GET TO CHOOSE THE NEXT ITEM FOR THE SCAVENGER HUNT.

YOU CAN COME UP WITH ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT KEEP IT SOMEWHAT OBTAINABLE AT LEAST. PLEASE KEEP IT WORK SAFE AS WELL.

THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

ChUcK

That's a set-piece hunt, I think it would be more fun to have a continuous one. There's plenty of new fz6r owners here like myself who love pics of their bikes!

CrazyCawi

Im game ;) this could get interesting:sinister:

JSP

Super Moderator
I like this rather than the "set of pictures". This way you can skip one if you dont think you can get it. So basically, 1 person starts it and whoever gets the picture posted first, gets to choose the next hunt. :thumbup:

Chaphil3

Sounds fun :)

CrazyCawi

Took mine in the rain...

THE NEXT PICTURE= YOUR BIKE INFRONT OF YOUR LOCAL POLICE STATION!

lol :thumbup:

Sage

That's a set-piece hunt, I think it would be more fun to have a continuous one. There's plenty of new fz6r owners here like myself who love pics of their bikes!
This is what I suggested in the first but everyone seemed more interested in the set-piece one. Oh wells lol... I'm game!

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

I got it started now whos gunna fill the next picture in?

djf18374

I don't even know where my local police station is!! :confused:

JSP

Super Moderator
Been here a few times haha...

NEXT HUNT PICTURE: Take a photo of your bike with a live animal next to it.

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Live animal huh

She's live and wild ;) lol

Jk

I have one for this but let's build participation ;) I don't wanna hog the pic spotlight

Parcho

Wild beast known as Wrinkles... or Stinkles depending on the time of day.

NEXT HUNT PICTURE: Take a photo of your bike in front of your favorite bike shop. (If you always order online, mechanic shop?)

Parcho

I say post your pic anyways if you're out and it gets taken. Still interesting to see the pictures!

ChUcK

Aren't there some standard rules, like if a challenge isn't completed in a certain amount of time a new one is proposed? And one that disallows the use of old photos- gotta be newly snapped after the challenge was posted?

Yeah, I was that kid who read the rules of the board games before actually playing them.

CrazyCawi

Aren't there some standard rules, like if a challenge isn't completed in a certain amount of time a new one is proposed? And one that disallows the use of old photos- gotta be newly snapped after the challenge was posted?

Yeah, I was that kid who read the rules of the board games before actually playing them.
:rolleyes: lets just keep it going as long as we can :welcome: