I wanna scavenger hunt, or i'm taking my toys and going home

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

ChUcK

Damnit Kevin, why can't you just let it be?! :rolleyes: :justkidding:
Because he's an ambassador for dudes who love pics of women and motorcycles. Seriously, who wouldn't want more of that sort of thing?

Kevin for President (You've got competition now, CC!)

edit: Ask a random person walking by to get a picture next to your bike flipping the camera the bird

Last edited:

kevin8198

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Thats epic! Im going to have my receptionist get naked and hop on my bike and take a pic....then we'll see whos got competition ;) lol good for you tho kev.

kevin8198

Elite Member

DakinechicK

Thats epic! Im going to have my receptionist get naked and hop on my bike and take a pic....then we'll see whos got competition ;) lol good for you tho kev.
Why don't you ask your own girl? :eek:
So, next scavenge to get back to topic at hand??

CrazyCawi

lol my own girl...I dont want a buncha ya'll seein my babay nakie lol....I can handle bathing suit or bra n panties...but no nakieness.

ChUcK

Kevin for President (You've got competition now, CC!)
Ahh, crap- I just saw that it's actually The Rook that's been nominated for president, not CC... meh, I suppose we can all run for president. Of what, though, that is the issue here.

Ask a random person walking by to get a picture next to your bike flipping the camera the bird

I have a ton of shopping to do today, I'm gonna be mad if I get back home to upload my bird picture and find that I've been swooped on!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

Sage

Ding Ding Ding!!

Just kidding, it's the smart ass in me:)

Picture of your bike near water (particularly a large body of water?)
As dart said, it's however you interpret it with the info given ;)

Chaphil3

Ding Ding Ding!!

Just kidding, it's the smart ass in me:)

Picture of your bike near water (particularly a large body of water?)
LOL! I KNEW someone was gonna do that (or a swimming pool). Thats why I left it wide open. You're up!

kevin8198

Elite Member

ChUcK

I rode around Qwest Field in Seattle yesterday for 30 minutes searching (they had some sort of event there, which usually draws a bunch of KawiCops for traffic control). Unfortunately it had sprinkled at some point earlier, so no motorcycles could be found.

DeputyFarva, what's the regs in your area for that sort of thing? Forecast of rain, stay in the Crown Vic?

Try to get a picture of your bike next to a motorcycle cop's bike.

Chaphil3

Looks like we're stuck again...

JSP

Super Moderator
I may be able to find one today ;)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member