I love my FZ6R... so why am I looking at Monsters & Street/Speed Triples?? :(

W

whatever

you see alot riders with one hand on the thottle handle and trying to lean back alittle , because they been laying on the tank and want some needed relief.

no thanks i take the fz6r all day long, last week i rode 186 miles in one day and did"nt even break a sweat.

those bikes are made for race tracks there not that great on the street. two cents

_serge

I was in your place a couple of months ago, but figured out that riding a new Speed3 would dramatically increase my chances of finding a new spouse if smth happens and went for it :D

nah, just kidding :D

but still, if the problem is in the price of the upgrade you could consider 2008 S3s which are the same as 2010-11 models and cost ~7-8k on cl (speed triple 2008) if trade in price for your bike is ~5k you're looking to extra $2k investment to switch to a bike you like

pyrocpu

I was in your place a couple of months ago, but figured out that riding a new Speed3 would dramatically increase my chances of finding a new spouse if smth happens and went for it :D

nah, just kidding :D

but still, if the problem is in the price of the upgrade you could consider 2008 S3s which are the same as 2010-11 models and cost ~7-8k on cl (speed triple 2008) if trade in price for your bike is ~5k you're looking to extra $2k investment to switch to a bike you like
Haha! An excellent reason to upgrade... the bike that is... :D

Dang, there are quite a few listings. If that's the case, I might just hang onto the FZ6R for a bit while longer before I change it up. I ... dang, I really would like a S3 or that 1100S! :banghead:

JonKerr

Elite Member