How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

lark

Just got mine a few days ago from a local dealer. Blue 2009 with 9k miles, $4000 out the door with a new set of tires (and ttl of course). No fall damage or scrapes, immaculate bike.
you got a good deal!

market is strong here for the fz6r used. they're asking 5-6k for those bikes in Atlanta. I was seriously shocked. At least with me they wouldn't negotiate down on the price. I told them i'd go buy a new bike for that price, and LOOK i did!
got my new 2013 red and white for 5600 OTD with tag transfer and ad valorem tax included. I had to fight with the dealer but hey, worked out in my favor :D

IHateWinter

2014 FZ6R brand new, bought it in Canada Ontario.

Bike was listed for $6495 CAD, paid about $1000 for dealer fees etc, paid 13% tax on top of that. So I paid like $8500 OTD CAD

The dealer originally tried to cheat me and charged me over $10k... That's OTD + 2 extra years of warranty and delievery to my door.

I had to call 3 times over 3 days to adjust terms and bring it down to what I paid. I still think I paid too much for dealer fees but at that point I just said **** it. (and I am never dealing with them crooks ever again.)

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Nmexico

That FZ8 is the sweetest deal at 5400. I wish they would stuff that awesome motor in the FZ6R's chassis if they could.

brownwa

$8000 otd

I recommend walking into the dealership with a money order for what you are willing to pay, or at the very least your down payment. Once they see it they will not let you leave without a bike.

jefff1

:D Just bought my 2013 blue/white FZ6R for $5299 + $299 freight/setup..OTD... two hours ago...traded in a snowmobile on it...I figured since it was a leftover is why the price was marked down so much...I'm happy with the deal.

Steve101

:D Just bought my 2013 blue/white FZ6R for $5299 + $299 freight/setup..OTD... two hours ago...traded in a snowmobile on it...I figured since it was a leftover is why the price was marked down so much...I'm happy with the deal.
I'm in So Florida and bought a 2010 Raven for $3500 with 26k miles on it. It's in showroom condition although still Needs a few mods,,,frame sliders, rear spools, Motodynamics Intergrated taillight, wider bar,gear indicator, and then I'm off to the races.:cool:

BrandonWooters

I bought mine (2013) from a motor mall and paid $7,600 (TTL) with 0 miles. Includes extended manufacturer warranty for 5 years and tire and wheel replacements for 5 years. I feel I got a very good deal.

Arno C

2014 FZ6R Raven

I bought my new 2014 FZ6R Raven a week ago from a Yamaha Dealer and paid $6,550 (OTD) with 0 miles. That makes the base price $4950, nearly $3000 off MSRP!... No extended manufacturer warranty but I can get that online at a discount... This FZ6R Raven is last year's model but factory new and I'm so thrilled with it! I got lucky, deals like this don't come around often...

Nmexico

^^ Awesome price you got there. The FZ and Ninja 650 were the best deals going this past winter. Prices for new were the same as a used one. I paid 5575 all fees included for mine in winter and nothing could touch it. Its probably my last motorcycle unless I win the lottery.

JDD

6500 OTD but I bought a 2013 leftover in Oct of 2014. Well worth the price.

New to this site BTW and so far I found this site very informative. :)

tmex51

Mexican FZ6R 2014

It was $119,900 pesos, using my USA debit card and a great Exchange rate ended up $8,017 dollars plus $14 bucks for the license plate, with a 2 year warranty. Purchase it in San Luis Potosi

Vath

2012 White FZ6R, 0 miles. Got it for $5200 OTD about 3 weeks back. They had a 2011 used one with 10k miles for $5800 while I was in there signing papers. Had to chuckle a little.

Pretty happy with my purchase. Trying to decide if I'll keep it or swap it in for a r6 next year. I realllllyyyy want an Orange 09 r6 but am afraid to use a supersport as a daily rider lol.

delaney

Just bought an immaculate '12 with 4k miles from private seller for $5200. Not a bad price for here in Florida. Searched all dealers within a 100m radius for any leftover '12s or 13's and most were 7k+, or sold(online inventory hadn't been updated).

catdoc

Got my 0 mile white '13 a couple of days ago for $5,800 OTD. Base price was 5250 and they added $375 for prep and 189 for doc fees. I am happy with it.

warlok9

I just put a deposit on a 2013 in white with 981 miles on it. $4490 ($5015otd)
I'm thinking that's a good deal? They had two... Same year, same price. Other one had 2000 miles on it.
Is there a reason why they are basically giving these things away? New model coming out next year or something?
The bike is immaculate, not a mark on it. The clear plastics are showroom new and the pegs feelers aren't even scuffed.
Should I have any concerns here?