How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

FZ6R-HWD

WOW got a good price!!

I paid $4900 and with tax, and dealer fees, $6,200.00 all up! Sell it to ya for a grand more!!

ED

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member
Last edited:

TOMIK

Price

Just picked mine up on saturday 09 Raven and paid $5400. Love the bike just put 75 miles on it Im 51 yrs old and feel like a kid again rode with my 18 yr old son and his GSXR.

Mart Man FZ6R

Just got mine last Friday as a birthday gift from the wife. $6,200 OTD for 2009 Yamaha Blue. Love the color.

JonKerr

Elite Member

arkkornkid

I financed just under $7300. That's with sales tax, YES warranty and gap insurance.

Detrich

i heard from a friend that Puente Hills Mazda sold his friend a new Mazda 3 sedan back in 2006 for over 30 grand... granted, it was loaded, but how the F does one pay over 30 bills for a Mazda 3?!

needless to say, Puente Hills Mazda went bankrupt... <LOL> serves them right i guess...

YFZ6RDR

$$7500$$ out of the door.

streetmaster

Havent actually paid for mine as yet (still haggling!)
In Australia the RRP is $11,290 + Dealer & gov. charges (around $800 - $1000)
Such high prices even though the Australian dollar is a lot higher that what it was compared to the American Dollar & Japanese Yen. The distributors havent dropped prices to reflect this!

Last edited:

dcBear78

Havent actually paid for mine as yet (still gaggling!)
In Australia the RRP is $11,290 + Dealer & gov. charges (around $800 - $1000)
Such high prices even though the Australian dollar is a lot higher that what it was compared to the American Dollar & Japanese Yen. The distributors havent dropped prices to reflect this!
To help you out I paid A$11,750 ride away. This included delvery to Gladstone (about $200 extra apparently) and 12 months rego.

There was zero room for bargaining for such a new model. As opposed to the FZ6N I was orignally looking at ($10,500 @ 6% YMF finance plus free 12 months comprehensive insurance).

All stock has been sold or allocated, so unless your local dealer happens to have one on the showroom floor, they won't be able to get one until the next shipment some time mid to late next month.

streetmaster

They have 1 white demo & 1 raven on the showroom floor. Just waiting for Insurance co. 2 weeks for them to send out the assesor! Ridiculous. Coming in 2 days (Friday) Hope they dont sell the bike before I get the OK!

owldaddy

Got mine in Manteca last weekend, cost me $6105 OTD, they were unloading the 2009's. I wasn't looking for a Yamaha (was looking at a SV650), but it fit me well and the price was hard to beat.

Spunky99

I bought a Cad Yellow one yesterday.
The bike cost 5141.28
then all the fees, tax etc on top.

ME_with_a_B

Bought mine April '09, paid $6990, delivered to my home in a trailer.

(I was a scardy-cat & didn't want to ride her home from the dealer... too far & too much expressway for a newbie)

I *feel* like I got a good deal. Helps that I didn't finance the thing.

Insure Gal

I paid $10,228.00 very hard earned Canadian dollars for mine out the door,
(We always pay through the nose for things here in Newfoundland - the cost of living on an Island and having to ship everything in, and don't even get me started on Mr Harper's #&%@ taxes :mad:e )

The dealer did throw the seat cowl and frame sliders into the sale for me though but they are on back order :(.

owldaddy

I see the dealer has more of the 09 FZ6R's available. He told me they were closing them out and he only had a few left, I found out later that wasn't the case. Anyway he has raised the price $500 in his ad this week (I paid $4998). If your in Ca. and are looking for a decent price on one Yamaha 2009 FZ6R

redshlrt

I got an '09 carry-over (yellow) about a month ago for $4999 ($5500 OTD). Dealer would not budge an inch, but at that price not like I was going to go anywhere else.

Couldn't be happier.

Edit - Here is the dealer if anybody is in the area looking or great deals: http://www.heinenmotorsports.com/
Click their ebay link. '09 fz1 for $7000

Last edited: