How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

porky45

Been wanting a bike since I was 17. Finally stopped making excuses for myself, took my permit test this morning and got my bike (black and blue) this evening! $7246 OTD with extended warranty... can't wait for frame sliders to come on Friday so I can get my bike on the street Saturday!

Yone

Been wanting a bike since I was 17. Finally stopped making excuses for myself, took my permit test this morning and got my bike (black and blue) this evening! $7246 OTD with extended warranty... can't wait for frame sliders to come on Friday so I can get my bike on the street Saturday!
Awesome! "black and blue"? Did you get two of them??

SilentT

Shifter Issue

$7745 OTD
Has anyone had a problem with the shifter not returning firm after an upshifting ? I seem to get a floppy/float feel before I can get engagement to the next gear

porky45

upshift is fine for me... it's the down shifting... every one says they go into first a bit harder.

I find that sometimes when downshifting, i go into second hard and first hard and sometimes it's a bitch to try and get into first. it's like it gets stuck in second and won't shift.

only happened a couple times and everythin seems to be ok.

todd311

Sorry, that was supposed to be $7,105.00....

I paid $7,10500, total drive out.....

todd
houston, tx

yamaha blue fz6r / intuitive farme sliders

Verranth

I paid $7,10500, total drive out.....

todd
houston, tx

yamaha blue fz6r / intuitive farme sliders
$100...million dollars! :eek:

elderproctor

Out the door

$7500 which included taxes, title, Joe Rocket Jacket, Gloves, and helmet.

I could have talked down more but I grew tired.

Top1Dog525

...$8200 otd...

Crystal

$8100 OTD. The sales guy gave me the OTD price of $8900. I used the old "I gotta go talk to my wife" line. He quickly said "wait, wait, wait, give me a price". I told him that my budget was $8000. He got the extra $100 because I used my credit card and his boss didnt want to lose the credit card fee so I split it with him.
Nice of you, but per visa/mastercard they are not allowed to charge you for that.

Crystal

$7500.00 out the door including warranty and discount on accessories anytime I go in. With CA sales tax I don't think I did too bad.

NYGirl

6753 OTD for a 2009

6150 for the bike..
492 sales tax
111 for NYS registration, inspection, and bogus "tire salvage fee"

Such a deal! I am so happy! End of season, worth it!:steve:

Sleepy

Ive been reading this with interest. Here in South Africa, I just paid $10 290 for a brand new Black 2009 FZ6R. I took her immediately, on a trailer, to my local mechanic for lowering to fit my stature and at the same time to have her sprayed the white colour I wanted. The costs of these two items PLUS a tracking system is going to set me back another $2000.

I could not get a white one in this country - they do not import to SA. And when I threw a tantrum and finally get them to agree, they refused to import the 2009 one, wanted to import thew 2010 one at an extra $2500 ....

Hope this puts your prices into perspective!