How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

zig308

2009 fz6r

5990 - bike (last 2009 blue they are getting)
245 - shipping
270 - assembly/prep/fluids/etc
198 - tax
95 - BS paperwork fee
37 - license/title

It's still at the dealer... finalizing insurance tomorrow and will probably have them deliver it later in the week once I clear out a spot in the garage.

Verranth

5990 - bike (last 2009 blue they are getting)
245 - shipping
270 - assembly/prep/fluids/etc
198 - tax
95 - BS paperwork fee
37 - license/title

It's still at the dealer... finalizing insurance tomorrow and will probably have them deliver it later in the week once I clear out a spot in the garage.
congratulations on the new bike. May it serve you well and keep you safe. :welcome:

zig308

Thanks guys... can't wait to get it and practice some MSF drills in the neighborhood. After I'm good with that, there are lots of straight country roads around to go through my break-in period.

Thinking about the Honda Ruckus for the wife so that we can "ride" together :D

Verranth

Thanks guys... can't wait to get it and practice some MSF drills in the neighborhood. After I'm good with that, there are lots of straight country roads around to go through my break-in period.

Thinking about the Honda Ruckus for the wife so that we can "ride" together :D
Hey Zig, there are others in the area and we want to meet each other. We have some potential dates: 15th, and 22nd/23rd of this month. They are all on the weekend. Check out the USA NE section for the post. I believe "area" started the thread.:)

Price Paid

I paid $6740 plus tax of $612, doc fee $55, reg fee $106, and title fee $3.50...this was at North County Yamah in Escondido/San Marcos, CA. They also sold me some accessories at cost during the time of purchase. I think the bike is worth more.

Wrel

$6,500 for the Team Yamaha Blue model.

Some of these prices I'm seeing you guys paid puzzle me. How can you be paying a couple grand more than the MSRP of the bike? I would have walked out of that place.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

bsoder

I just picked up a blue one on Friday for $7,650 including tax, title, etc. They would have done it for $200 less but I paid with a credit card and they didn't want to eat the entire fee.

zig308

Sales tax in Virginia is only 3% on motor vehicles, which definitely helps the OTD price here. DMV registrations are fairly cheap as well. The problem comes in when you get the yearly property tax bill... (not expensive, but absurd none-the-less)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
7K OTD, w/4yr ext. warranty. Waited a while to get mine, deposit down, gear ready, pick it up in the morning.
In the rain :cool:

But i'll be riding in it too. I got caught in a nice downpour on the way home today. My helmet SUCKS! It no longer seals. I had water draining all over the inside of my visor. :mad:

FitZ6R

$6140 plus $750 trade-in allowance for my 1989 Yamaha Radian.

rayden56

new yellow fz6r

Hey all, I just got my cadmium yellow for 7000 OTD in California. Sales guy also threw in discounts on my gear and two vacation packages (3 day 2 night). Yessssssssss:D. O and wow this bike is awwwwwesooooome!!!!!:rockon: