How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Too much....

:surrender::spank::disapprove:

Verranth

How much did you I pay?

I paid $6990 OTD, helmet, gloves, frame sliders put the final bill at $7450 or so. I guess I didnt get the best deal, but I saw some people pay more. First service was $155 and change. Current miles = 1378 and its only been 3 weeks.

cbzdel

this thread is starting to hurt me emotionally & fiancially :mad:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
this thread is starting to hurt me emotionally & fiancially :mad:
Me too...

I am beginning to feel more and more violated each time I read another post in here. :(

cbzdel

Me too...

I am beginning to feel more and more violated each time I read another post in here. :(
just think we were the ones helping stimulate the economy, others were just keeping it even haha..

cal003

7100 otd, cbzdel did you get yours from tacoma motorsports? i went there first because my dad knew the guy that owned the place but they were being dicks so i went to rmc, tried to get 8600 outta me...

cbzdel

7100 otd, cbzdel did you get yours from tacoma motorsports? i went there first because my dad knew the guy that owned the place but they were being dicks so i went to rmc, tried to get 8600 outta me...
Yep Tacoma Motorsports, the sales guy Craig, was a retard, he didnt know the difference between the FZ6 and the FZ6R!!!

I tried calling RMC but they didnt have any black one nor did they know when they would get any in stock.

I paid the premium price to get the non premium black :(

PAJeep

Me too...

I wouldn't feel to bad. First some people really don't know what OTD means and some pay higher tax rates than others bringing the cost up or down depending. There are other factors such as tag transfers and new tags. This cost varies from state to state and can sometimes be significant.

Last edited:

fz6rwolf

Almost 7,800, with helmet and Cortech saddlebags and tank bag. Then again I live in New England in the tiny tax state right beside Taxachussetes.

MNDZA

I wouldn't feel to bad. First some people really don't know what OTD means and some pay higher tax rates than others bringing the cost up or down depending. There are other factors such as tag transfers and new tags. This cost varies from state to state and can sometimes be significant.
Yeah when I say OTD, I mean the price of the bike plus EVERYTHING including taxes. Some people just give the price of the bike which means nothing at all if the rest of the costs add another 2 grand.

GoGreen09

I don't feel as bad now... with the extended warranty and anti-theft, which is b.s. btw, it came out to around $7800. By the time I was done thinking about which bike to buy, I wasn't reading all the fine print anymore. The anti-theft thing is no more than stickers on the bike. In case of theft, they will pay you, but only if you buy the bike from the same dealer. SCAM ARTISTS!!! I learned a lot after this experience, so I think I will be a better buyer next time.

bcultra

How much did you pay for your FZ6R

I'm looking at a yellow one right now. OTD pric is 7600 + a little. included are larger Yamaha Windshield, Yamaha Sliders, seat cowl, installation and Tax, tag, etc.
This sound reasonable?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking at a yellow one right now. OTD pric is 7600 + a little. included are larger Yamaha Windshield, Yamaha Sliders, seat cowl, installation and Tax, tag, etc.
This sound reasonable?
That sounds like a great deal to me! :thumbup: Scoop that up before it's too late.

cbzdel

This sound reasonable?
Do it!!:thumbup:

xplodnstar

This sound reasonable?
Good deal! Go for it. :thumbup:

mbridge51

I paid $8500 OTD give of take a few bucks.. Minus $150 Because I got the seat cowl cover as well.. So lets say my grand total on the bike was $8,350...

Sadly I was not able to reduce the price of the bike because another guy was there looking at the same bike and the sales guy told me if I didnt offer sticker price it would turn into a bidding war and could possibly end up paying more than sticker if I really wanted it.. (probably a set up by the dealer but oh well)
$7,200 OTD (bike, tax, tag, fees).

demon408

7490 otd, with no cut frame slider and alpine star textile jacket.

JSP

Super Moderator
$5300 OTD with an $1800 trade in. So without the trade, it would have been $7100 OTD

Verranth