How many miles on your bike?

TheBumblB

had it for about 7 months, pushing 10k.

iSpoolin

5500ish on the Daytona :)

Had mine since new year's. Only 700 miles on her. It's been a really bad year, health wise. But hopefully once it starts cooling down a bit, I start tacking on those miles.

AngryAnt

Had mine about 6 weeks, only got about 215 on it :(

I live right in the middle of the city, so everything I need (job, groceries, electronics, school, etc) is within 2 miles of me. I don't live near any curvy mountain paths or scenic areas either, its mostly all just highway, and I don't have riding buddies. I'm using it everyday, just for very short trips...

For comparison, I've had my car that I bought brand new in the first part of 2008, it only has 18k miles on it...

motogp6r

mileage count on aug 9 11

1700+ miles in 37 days. i have been blessed with great weather since ive bought my bike. my car would feel deprived if it knew it should feel that way.
:spank:

pt jen

I got my bike in Jan of this year. I bought it with about 3,000 miles on it and now it's at 7,900 miles. I couldn't ride it for about 4 months though. So now I am catching up on lost time.

WhiteFZ

update:

I've had the bike since May, now has 1234 miles. Honestly just checked the odo right before I shut it off today. Funny.

CrazyCawi

bummer laurie sorry to hear

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Xfactor evo

1,100 miles now. Had to drive out to the VA hospital in Dallas today. Dropped my helmet but it only has a small scratch. Talked to some guy there who has 450,000 miles on his '71 Harley. Said he has been through 3 engines and 4 transmissions lol. Dude was old as dirt in some MC. Says he isnt a 1% but sure does look like one. Anyhow, it was a good ride except the wind the was blowing me all over the place.