Gun Talk Thread

BigRobb

Take a minute and look and the XD.9 its a solid pistol and I got the sub compact for CCW.
Can't go wrong with the XD series. Torture tested mine, shot over a thousand rounds with mixed ammo. Any, and all failures were with shitty ammo. (3 failures to fire from steel cased shit ammo.) And every round cycled perfectly. No cleanings in between btw. I hear the XDs is just as good, i don't have any experience with it though.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Deathdiesel

Hmm ill consider the XDs. I know they are pretty popular. Btw to my knowledge the issue with the recall on the shields, was that the safety trigger(device that reset the safety on the trigger) would sometimes get sticky over time, which could potentially make the gun act as if there were just a standard trigger.

Im really looking for a gun no larger than the shield, its currently almost pocket carry sized, cargo pants or etc, anything larger and I would not enjoy carrying it every day, and therefor not actually carry it every day.

Edit: Looked at the XDs, going to require more research. Remarkably similar guns.

Bo Peep

Between S&W, Springfield, and Glock, theyre all pretty much going to look similar and have the same reliability. It just comes down to what feels more comfortable. Ruger also has a slimline 9mm, the LC9, Taurus has the 709. For the slightly smaller 9s, Sig has the 938 and Kimber has the Solo, but those are both more 1911 style compared to the others.

If I get annoying with too much info, just yell at me. Selling guns was my living for years.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BigRobb

The XD subcompact is identical just has shorter grip handle/ grip but it's very convenient that they provide two magazines one with an extended grip I love my XD I'm sure I've done over 1000 rounds I've let friend shoot at least another 100 I've had no jams nor misfires of any sort I clean once a month maybe and use same brand of amo every time

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
I have the subcompact :p I'm never getting rid of that thing

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member