MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

mdgreene2001

I own 2 1911 pistols, one is a full custom built fusion firearms 6" long slide 10mm with a tactical rail and lots of high end internals from Wilson combat, egw, nowlin, etc. the other is a sig sauer scorpion .45 with a tactical rail 5" threaded barrel. Both are awesome.

I have a ruger 10-22 that's stock for now

I have a ar15 that I built up with 2 uppers one in 5.56 the other 300 blackout and I'm waiting on my stamp for a 7.62 sdn6 suppressor. I'm not going to list everything used in my build but I will say it shoots 1.5" groups at 300 yards with 5.56 and I have over 3 grand invested in it pre panic not including optics.

I have a rh Remington 700 300rum with a Boyd's lh thumb hole stock and a Ziess scope I use to hunt with

I also reload with a dillon 650 with all the bells and whistles and I want to get a 1050

I carry the 1911's every day just one not both. I pick depending on my mood

Reaver

Do not underestimate the potential of 9mm from a 16" barrel.

do as you please but do your research please.

xleeb0y13x

Well I am a "one" gun owner. Have a Springfield armory stainless 1911 target. Great all around handgun. Threw on some hogue wrap around grips and a Wilson combat magwell.

mdgreene2001

10 mm with a custom holster I made.

my ar15 300 blackout upper.

my ar15 5.56 upper.

my sig sauer scorpion 1911 (i know picture sucks)

BKP

mdgreene2001

Good stuff. Would like to see a better shot of the sig. Picked my Springfield over a sig but would still like to add one.
I love the sig scorpion but would never buy a non 1911 sig. I like every part about it and I carry it in a shoulder rig every day. I wanted threaded barrel for a swr octane 45 suppressor soon.