Getting "Hit On"

linkgt

So damn true. I was a party with some friends and carried on a conversation with this woman for a god 20 minutes. I just thought it was a normal conversation with someone that was a little tipsy and wanted to chat for a bit. Turns out her friend tells me 2 hours later she was interested in my but then got offended because at one point I "just walked off" according to her. I told her that I was just going to get a drink but when I returned she was gone.

WHATEVER.....

I told her that maybe she should have followed me and gotten another drink with me. I had even offered to get her a drink when I stood up but she didn't say anything.

Women can be quite the conundrum at times...
B-but SHE LOOKED AT YOU!!!! How can you not tell man!? OBVIOUSLY that means she liked you!

*end sarcasm.

Last edited:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

B-but SHE LOOKED AT YOU!!!! How can you not tell man!? OBVIOUSLY that means she liked you!

*end sarcasm.
LOL, pretty much.

And that is why it is SOMEWHAT nice to be married in the aspect that you dont have as much of this to try to figure out... The downside is that parts that you do, can actually be worse!

I am sure everyone has heard the phrase "Happy wife, Happy Life!" :)

Better not misread your wife, especially on your weekend! :eek:
LOL, I see my friend go through this all the time. I can't help but laugh because anything gets his wife set off. She's a sweet girl most of the time but she gets a bit crazy at times when things don't go the way she wants them too.

My goal is to not end up with the crazy at times woman....

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

crobih

There is a thin line between flirting and sexual harrasment. Wish I knew that line, things would be much simpler.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

As I always say, all women are crazy; you just have to find one with a level of crazy you can live with.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
I'd have to agree with this. I guess my tolerance is rather low...

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

abyss1406

you know what helps to get the crazies out of your face, ear buds... you have to listen to music just pop them in and then walk around. used to do it all the time

bloodypulp

you know what helps to get the crazies out of your face, ear buds... you have to listen to music just pop them in and then walk around. used to do it all the time
My wife has the most irritating angry voice. Used to make my skin crawl. Over the years I have honed my skills to tune her out. Am teaching my son same. He used to let her get to him and would yell back but with my tutelage he's doing better. Only way to shut her up is to block her out