Getting "Hit On"

I wear all black gear, matt black helmet, gold mirror visor and hide my hair. I don't like making it obvious to everyone on the road that I'm a girl, mainly on principle, but sometimes for safety too. Nothing like riding through a really rough part of town and getting stuck at a red light late at night to remind you just how vulnerable you are...

I do enjoy the reaction when the helmet comes off though, especially when you've lost a guy on an R1 through the twisties and he pulls in at the cafe just after you :p :D

..and yes, epic thread resurrection, but it wasnt me ;)

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

crobih

The worst is when a female is with another male and starts chatting you up aboout your sexy bike, while the dude is thinking about how you just cockblocked him and gets territorial.I always double check on my bike to see if the guy didn't come back and tip it over. Best to avoid the women who are into you because of the shiny possesions. Now a female riding partner, that's another story.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Dafquez

gross 'em out!

I like to use opportunities like this to let loose some noisy (and hopefully vile) gas and/or dig for gold up my nose. :D If this doesn't work, I just get straight with them (or I try that in the first place) and tell them flat out that I'm not interested, period. If they STILL bother me, I tell them, look, if you don't stop bothering me I'm calling the police. Why do you care if they thing you're a b.itch? And besides, it's not being a bitc.h just by being assertive. Being a bit.ch is cursing at them and insulting them.

Alex6

I like to use opportunities like this to let loose some noisy (and hopefully vile) gas and/or dig for gold up my nose. :D If this doesn't work, I just get straight with them (or I try that in the first place) and tell them flat out that I'm not interested, period. If they STILL bother me, I tell them, look, if you don't stop bothering me I'm calling the police. Why do you care if they thing you're a b.itch? And besides, it's not being a bitc.h just by being assertive. Being a bit.ch is cursing at them and insulting them.
:eek: ... ....

linkgt

Nope, not kidding at all. Lots of hot bikini-clad girls asking for rides. Dumped, stretched, motor swapped, custom painted Honda Ruckus.... Who knew!?
It's because it looks "cute"

Ive had woman scream out fo there cars while at red lights I just wave and take off but I really need to start taking advantage of it lol
I had a women scream at me A**hole today because I split lanes while there was an accident for many many exits... guess I dont have your luck :(

Sexy :)

Last edited:

EsrTek

At least women know when they're getting hit on, for us guys it's a lot harder to tell as every woman has their own way and none are the same!

OP- I agree w a previous poster, playing the ignore game is lame. Just be up front, most guys will appreciate it and not think your some stuck up b*&%$. If other guys are around and hear you tell the dude your not intrested, most will intervene if he persist..... After all, we all want to be the hero that gets in the panties for saving them :p

Last edited:

BoneJj

At least women know when they're getting hit on, for us guys it's a lot harder to tell as every woman has their own way and none are the same!

OP- I agree w a previous poster, playing the ignore game is lame. Just be up front, most guys will appreciate it and not think your some stuck up b*&%$. If other guys are around and hear you tell the dude your not intrested, most will intervene if he persist..... After all, we all want to be the hero that gets in the panties for saving them :p
So damn true. I was a party with some friends and carried on a conversation with this woman for a god 20 minutes. I just thought it was a normal conversation with someone that was a little tipsy and wanted to chat for a bit. Turns out her friend tells me 2 hours later she was interested in my but then got offended because at one point I "just walked off" according to her. I told her that I was just going to get a drink but when I returned she was gone.

WHATEVER.....

I told her that maybe she should have followed me and gotten another drink with me. I had even offered to get her a drink when I stood up but she didn't say anything.

Women can be quite the conundrum at times...