buzzbomb

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

jamesgarfield

I was thinking the same thing when I saw him out there :eek: I was kind of hoping he was on here. I was going to offer to help him out with some tips if he wants. `
Random post, but I just realized where your photo was taken. Bali Hai ftw. My normal watering hole. Hahaha

JonKerr

Elite Member

jamesgarfield

About 400 yards from there in the boat launching parking lot. My wife and I went to the Red Sails Inn for breakfast that morning and I was hoping for some clear skies and brought my good camera with me. I was disappointed in the hazy sky, but got a few decent pics.
Haha welcome to Pt. Loma, where its overcast with a chance of sun nearly 365 days / year

Enjarin

Elite Member

flyingminno

Spotted a white 6R headed east on the 91 freeway, just past the 71 at around 7:10 pm! I was headed the opposite way and waved but don't know if you saw me!

pgillen

Spotted a brand new (no plates) Raven - parked at LAX, Terminal 1 parking structure, level 3.
I left a note suggesting that the owner check out this forum.

cezell09

I spotted a copper 6R heading north on the 405 through Long Beach this evening at about 9 pm. He then got onto the 710 North. Just wondering if you're on the forum. I was in my cage so if you noticed a red Dodge Caliber trying to keep up with you, that was me...

tdechen

New FZ6R

from queens NYC, havent seen any in NYC so far...hope to see some soon, great bike..love it so far..2012 white fz6r,,working on the mods...

black_fz6r_12

Spotted a black 6r at palomar college in San Marcos last night. He/she was there for awhile. I also spotted a white 6r in temecula. I always see it parked at the 76 gas station off of front st.

Hoops 09Raven

Yesterday evening (Thursday) around 5:20pm I saw a white FZ6R on the 91fwy exiting off at Center Street in Riverside. Didnt get the chance to wave.

Kdubb223

Spotted a Yellow one in the Irvine Valley College parking lot @ 5:30pm on Wednesday...

Just spotted a Reddish Copper/Raven on Lackland AFB...left a note to see if the owner wanted to join on our ride tomorrow. First FZ6R I've seen in the San Antonio area!