FZ6R Sightings

b_who

Of course I was in my cager today, black 06 F150 FX4. I was driving southbound on the 91fwy through Riverside and spotted a black FZ6R. Rider was wearing white helmet, icon jacket, shorts and tennies. As I approached I saw the FZ6R forum sticker on the swing arm. I waved to him as I passed, he nodded back and probably thought what an idiot in a cager. :D

Anyhow...Sup B!!!
Hahahaha i reconized u dont worry hoops (real name is paul right!? Im hope im right haha)
I was like what the FUUUUU of wait haha
And hey hey i had sum leg armor on too

behindXgrnXeyes

Had a FZ6R sighting in West Palm saturday and of course was in my cager so I just stared as he took the turn, mainly because he was rocking the new orange FZ6R that I wanted from the beginning!

Wanna trade?! haha

iSpoolin

I have never seen another FZ6R in person haha

bikerMommy

In the 2 years I've had my bike, I finally spotted another FZ6R in Columbus, GA. It was a stock yellow one, and of course the day I spotted it I was in my convertible mustang instead of on my bike :(

Kdubb223

Finally saw another 6r! Yellow and it was parked in the parking garage at the Irvine Spectrum.

FlyZ6R

Saw a nice Blue 6R yesterday at Cycle Gear in Orange Park. I guess the bike's owner just started working there. Didn't get to chat with him though.

yellowFZ6r

Man I have met up with another member of the Forum, but other than that I have never seen another 6R rider in Dallas. Which is shocking considering its so big and there are bikes galore in this town!!

rjohnson5481

pretty sure i passed one today in Tucson, it was hard to tell i had to look backwards ( he was turning as i passed him) and i'm pretty sure it was the transformers headlight. But it was a red color that's not stock so.

JustKatie

I am currently in the MSF class, I bought my Fz6R Sept 10th at a dealership 45 minutes away and the ironic part is that my bike belonged to my rider coaches wife.

QWiCkFliCk

2 fz6r's spotted in yonkers, ny

saw one red and black fz6r on saw mill river rd always parked infront of the towing place next to a green zx6r by the the citgo gas station...i think this guy used to own a black n red cbr b4..

the other one a white fz6r is by emerson grade school by tudor woods...

WAS THAT YOU??:thumbup:

i have a black and silver fz6 not the fz6r

QWiCkFliCk

oops my bad! new to this forum

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

TokenSSDD

I saw a Blue FZ6R (smart man) one day as I was leaving my house. But by the time I got on to the road he was gone...

JustKatie

I saw that yellow one also in Bloomington/ Normal Il. He must go to work the same time I do cause I have seen him several times heading north on Morrissey Ave. in the mornings.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member