FZ6R Sightings

blkbrd

Elite Member

ajskillz13

Saw a rider in downtown Indy on July 4th cruising around the circle. He was riding a Raven with a Black Series Two Brothers exhaust. I was hoping he'd stop and park next to the other bikes there, but either he had no intention or he didn't want to try to squeeze into a spot.

Me: "That's our bike!" Wife: "Does ours sound like that?" Me: "Nope, that's the exhaust I want (2Bros)" Wife: "I want THAT!" :thumbup:

CDN6R

Saw a rider in downtown Indy on July 4th cruising around the circle. He was riding a Raven with a Black Series Two Brothers exhaust. I was hoping he'd stop and park next to the other bikes there, but either he had no intention or he didn't want to try to squeeze into a spot.

Me: "That's our bike!" Wife: "Does ours sound like that?" Me: "Nope, that's the exhaust I want (2Bros)" Wife: "I want THAT!" :thumbup:
Oh Man!! You got 1/2 the battle won there man ,,,,now go order it NOW!!!!

JonKerr

Elite Member

ajskillz13

Oh Man!! You got 1/2 the battle won there man ,,,,now go order it NOW!!!!
Haha... I definitely would if I had the cash to spend. That and a full Givi hard case setup. Oh well, I've got plenty of more miles to dream about upgrades! I'm just pumped that she's so interested and is enjoying the ride.

She actually enjoyed the dark, buggy, disoriented ride I took her on last night. I was so frustrated with the route I took, but she was not bothered one bit!

b_who

Saw a black raven going south on 215/91
He caught up2 me and gave me a thumbs up haha
Wonder if he knows or belongs to this forum

JonKerr

Elite Member

Brock Kickass

Saw a yellow one on Hwy. 17 at Arnprior Sunday at about 3:30. I was 25 km. from home, just wrapping up a 1000 km. trip and it was the first one I saw

cjsFZ6R

Hey guys, last night I went to Centerville VA to pick up my bike barn and in the lower parking lot of The Elms apartment complex off Braddock road there was a nice new Copper FZ6R, Anyone heres? it look totally stock but i didn't get a great look as i was riding past.. asked the guy i was getting the bike barn from if he knew who it belonged to and he said no....

Hoops 09Raven

Spotted a black FZ6R!! and I know he's a member

Of course I was in my cager today, black 06 F150 FX4. I was driving southbound on the 91fwy through Riverside and spotted a black FZ6R. Rider was wearing white helmet, icon jacket, shorts and tennies. As I approached I saw the FZ6R forum sticker on the swing arm. I waved to him as I passed, he nodded back and probably thought what an idiot in a cager. :D

Anyhow...Sup B!!!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

rr_double_rr

How about the mismatch? Thoughtful enough to wear the jacket and helmet, so torso is safe, but lower half is fair game?

Just wait until you have knee problems. Those don't go away, EVER. Protect all or protect none of the peripheral body. Brain buckets all the way around.