Exhaust install

rjsantana20

Question before leaving for work...

Do they sell the 10" Two Brothers exhaust separately from the complete system? In case I am going to the the R6 Header install.

Also, if I do the r6 header install, can I use the TB juice box with it?

bikerMommy

MikeN02

Question before leaving for work...

Do they sell the 10" Two Brothers exhaust separately from the complete system? In case I am going to the the R6 Header install.

Also, if I do the r6 header install, can I use the TB juice box with it?
I'm pretty sure you can still find a two brothers slip on for the R6 headers that you pick up.

I used a TB juice box with it and it seems to work fine, just a tiny bit of popping on decel every now and then. I also have graves smog block off plates installed as well.

rjsantana20

I did a search on the TBR Juice Box and found them to be motorcycle specific. I thought it wasn't. Can anyone clarify?

MikeN02

I did a search on the TBR Juice Box and found them to be motorcycle specific. I thought it wasn't. Can anyone clarify?
It is, the PCV isn't motorcycle specific because you create a custom map from the dyno runs from it.

They have one for the FZ6-R though and I used that as a general baseline.

cavcuz05

Honestly Juice box or PCV both are very good...Now if you want a more accurate tune the PCV will be better...also i have the TBR map now...along with my custom map...so in the future when i pull the trigger on the TBR i just have to hook up my netbook and drop the map on the PCV and be good to go...:cool:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yes and no. It is specific for a certain bike because it has to have mating wire harnesses to be installed. Additionally, one could say that it is specific because it comes preset from the factory for a bike with a TBR exhaust.

However, once it is installed on the bike, you can basically put whatever exhaust you want on it and just tweak the settings to your liking. So in that sense it is not bike specific.

boomer1

Where did you get it?

I am from Guelph and I am looking for somewhere to get a Two Brothers exaust for my 2011 FZ6R. Not having any luck finding somewhere to get one. Obviously I am looking for a good price too.
Any help would be appreciated.....
Boomer

I am about to install my 2BR exhaust.

For those who have completed this did you need to buy any seals or gaskets from Yamaha or is the kit, as provided, all I need?

Thanks

SpawnXX

Premium Member