Decent FE kit?

G-Vessie

Fender eliminated

Here is my tail with the required space in between the indicators

Not sure if you can see, but i got LED strips and hooked them up to work in with the integrated tail indicators + got rid of the FE all together

LocoLechero

that looks great! I dont think my taillight is working properly - only 1 strip of amber lights is lighting up on either side from the center of the unit -the outer 2 amber(im guessing)strips will not light up :confused: ALSO are all the lights supposed to light up amber and red depending on what function you are using or do the LEDs alternate in color? Also kinda wierd one of my amber lights starting glowing green?? WTF

N R N R A RR A R N R N - little diagram of my lights R= red A= Amber N= not working at all

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

anticsd

I use [ame="http://www.amazon.com/2009-Yamaha-Motorcycle-Fender-Eliminator/dp/B005CDK4Z6"]DMP Fender Eliminator kit[/ame] with a integrate d tail light it looks nice and flies under the radar with cops.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

VRIIClubby

Here is my tail with the required space in between the indicators

Not sure if you can see, but i got LED strips and hooked them up to work in with the integrated tail indicators + got rid of the FE all together
G'Day mate,

How mch attention do you cop with that plate set up? Unless you weigh about 40kg when u sit on it you would hardly be able to see it would you?

Ever been up the old pac or putty with it and run into the boys in blue?

Looks trick, but if I sat on it you wouldnt see the damn thing!(115kg)

I purchased an R&G FE, works nicely, holds the plate out a little behind the tyre so I can still fit my P plates.

Last edited:

LocoLechero

anyone?? bueller bueller??

G-Vessie

G'Day mate,

How mch attention do you cop with that plate set up? Unless you weigh about 40kg when u sit on it you would hardly be able to see it would you?

Ever been up the old pac or putty with it and run into the boys in blue?

Looks trick, but if I sat on it you wouldnt see the damn thing!(115kg)

I purchased an R&G FE, works nicely, holds the plate out a little behind the tyre so I can still fit my P plates.
Well i weigh about 80 kg and ive got other people to sit on it to try and see how it shows from behind im not saying that theres no cops who would pull me up (and considering im studying policing i probably should be leaving less up for some angry highway patrol to pull me up on)

in saying that i honestly couldnt fit my P plate under my old FE without it flipping up on the wheel so i re-located it, bare in mind this photo was when i ran out of zip ties and it was kinda crooked but normally it looks pretty visible if i get pulled up on it i might have to check out the FE you got.. bloody P plates

VRIIClubby

in saying that i honestly couldnt fit my P plate under my old FE without it flipping up on the wheel so i re-located it, bare in mind this photo was when i ran out of zip ties and it was kinda crooked but normally it looks pretty visible if i get pulled up on it i might have to check out the FE you got.. bloody P plates

yeah same problem, cuts the things in half, she sits down with me on it. Got pulled up Sat for stat RBT setup, he laughed asked how the pinlock fog visor was, and see u later. prob lucky im older aswell, got a magnetic one to tie on their, but havent got around to doing it. it "should" stay on???