Another windscreen alternative mine arrived today

Edromero

I spent a lot of time deciding on a new windscreen because the stock windscreen put the wind right at my chin bar and hit my shoulders so my jacket flattened out like a sail. Most people seem to go with the puig windscreen but I haven't seen any write ups on the zero gravity screen. This one cost $40 less than the puig and was only $85 shipped from revzilla. I was concerned that the flared sides of the puig would interfere with the hand guards that I will be installing soon. This one seems to direct the wind up to my forehead so I can still have some air flow during the Florida Summers.
You can see from the pictures how it looks. I think it looks great. It comes in clear or light smoke. They don't have a dark smoke like they do with the puig.

Attachments

S

SanDiegoRider

Looks a lot taller than the zero gravity one I got. Did you get the touring one? I think I got the wrong one :( Its only a bit taller than the stock windscreen, but does look great and provide a bit more protection but only in tuck...

Nice bike btw :)

Edromero

Looks a lot taller than the zero gravity one I got. Did you get the touring one? I think I got the wrong one :( Its only a bit taller than the stock windscreen, but does look great and provide a bit more protection but only in tuck...

Nice bike btw :)
Thank you. Yes i got the touring screen. You might have gotten the SR (stock replacement) or DB (DOUBLE BUBBLE) this one does a great job

Chaz

What saddlebags do those happen to be?

Edromero

What saddlebags do those happen to be?
these are some Cortech throw-over saddlebags that came with a bandit i bought a few years back. theyre awesome. you could probably find some used one very reasonable on ebay. easy on, easy off, lots of storage and waterproof.

Brent27

I have the Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen. Completely happy with it. Eliminated the buffeting I was getting with the stock windscreen. I can't remember why I picked it up vs Puig. I think I got it because of price, since I am tall I wasn't sure if the double bubble wasn't going to work and I'd have to eventually get a touting windscreen so I wanted to minimize potential losses.