Another mirror mod.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Wheelsucker

the issue is a 3 way split connector is needed

if you both want to run the original flashers, and the flashers in the new mirrors. doesn't seem like such a thing exists
For those who are thinking about using the ZX-10R mirrors with the integrated turn signals, they do make Y bullet connectors that you'll probably have to order online. Conversely you can make your own using a soldering iron (which is what I did) using the Custom LED OEM wire harness. The reason I'm commenting is that when I replaced the front turn signals with LED flushmounts that were also wired with the integrated turn signals, the blinker rate synchronizes with the tail lights just fine without having to use a replacement LED flasher relay (so save yourself the 20 bucks).

xezty

Rizoma Mirrors

These are the Rizoma Dynamic Universal Mirrors on the Rizoma BS721B mirror fairing mounting adapters. These set me back and I probably could've spent the money on perfomance parts for my bike but those wishes will wait.
The view is decent when you find what fits you on your bike but I can't see directly behind me unless I move my arm out of the way, but I mainly turn my head for anything I need to look at whether it blind spots or possible cops behind me.
I'd like to thank BlackSamurai for bringing me back to the forum messaging me about the post prior to this about my mirrors so that I can post the pics.

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm not going to read through the past few pages unless I have time but I'll be the guinea pig and buy the mirrors with the integrated turn signal. Not only do I replace the stock mirrors with better ones but I also improve my visibility.

I'm not sure if I'm going to buy these or [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kawasaki-Ninja-Black-Integrated-Mirrors/dp/B004NV1YD4"]these[/ame]

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

LocoLechero

anybody order these mirrors off amazon - i dont want those "fun house" mirrors people have mentioned [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Black-Aftermarket-Mirrors-Kawasaki-NINJA/dp/B00CPLBY16/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1A4B21SM3DUJY"]Amazon.com: Black Aftermarket Mirrors for Kawasaki NINJA ZX6R 05-08 ZX10R 04 05 06 07 08: Automotive[/ame]

also if anyone has any imput on bar end mirrors im leaning either way - no mirrors might look sick HELP A FAZER OUT :D

PhatSV6

Hey guys what are the bolt hole measurements on the FZ6R stock mirrors :)

Or

Year range of zx6r mirrors will fit eg 2009

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

PhatSV6

Questions before wasting money

Sorry if this is the obvious question so are zx6r mirrors a confirmed fit no drill required?

Also does anyone know if the ninja 250r mirrors will fit no drill required ?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MotoButt3rz

Mirror block offs

so would it be safe to say that for the 2013 FZ-6R that the 08 GSXR mirror block offs would be an exact fit if the mirrors are?

latony007

Installing the mirrors is really easy, i have changed mine out 3 times you just have to pop out the plastic parts for the left and right side of the dash and then unscrew em. And these ZX6R have been discussed on the forum several times but the problem for me was although all the ones i tried looked better than stock, none gave me the visibility of stock (i did not try the ZXR6 ones) so i wound up going back to stock in the end. Send a report back to MI6 when you get them on and let us know how you think these effect your vis :)