2009 FZ6R-Tastefully Modded - $5500

DakinechicK

Wow CC... way to hit it and quit it, if you know what I mean. :eek:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

DakinechicK

:rolleyes:
No, he just took SUCH great care of the bike, and now it seems he doesn't really care what happens to it. Makes me a wittle sad. :(

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Really, none of you realized I was joking about selling it to him? Maybe selling the bike has affected more than I thought ;)

CrazyCawi

No...I am seriously selling. But its on my own time...I dont have to get rid of it. . . .

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

danieljardim

CC, didn't you say a while back that you've had several unsolicited offers on it? You should let those guys know it's on the market if you're serious about selling it.

I'd go through and try to find that post of yours, but combing through your back posts is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Your signature quote made me crack it up :rof:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

currently working a deal.

2008 CBR 600RR
4400 miles
asking price is $5500

One of the guys I know and ride with, its one of his close buddies who sold it to a dealer, needed cash fast. Meticulously cared for.

If all goes as planned I will owe the same or a touch less than the fz6r....with no money out of pocket.

FML I wonder how insurance will jump

JSP

Super Moderator
currently working a deal.

2008 CBR 600RR
4400 miles
asking price is $5500

One of the guys I know and ride with, its one of his close buddies who sold it to a dealer, needed cash fast. Meticulously cared for.

If all goes as planned I will owe the same or a touch less than the fz6r....with no money out of pocket.

FML I wonder how insurance will jump
So you are going to try and trade straight up at the dealer for it? Not sure a dealer will give you $5.5k trade in but if they do its a hell of a deal! Who is your insurance through.?