2009 FZ6R-Tastefully Modded - $5500

Rookasaki

You deleted my signature for you so I thought it was only fair. I was going to put something along the lines of "he's so.... Sigh..... Dreamy" but I didnt. :D
Man.... theRook is losing his status with the ladies on the forums. :facepalm:
:wreck: and burn!

DakinechicK

Man.... theRook is losing his status with the ladies on the forums. :facepalm:
:wreck: and burn!
Did you not read the last part of what I said?? :facepalm:

SeggyGuy

I know I'm the new guy here, but if this sale goes down, which I doubt since CC loves this bike something fierce. Rook wont you have to 86 the Yamaha Bro's picture, or at least amend it? Just Sayin

6R Blackout

If you go to a dealer or even just a private buyer they will look at the "Blue Book" and start negotiations from there. Especially if they are going to resell the bike they will try to low ball you as much as they can so they can line there pockets with the most money! You need to find someone who appreciates all what you have done to upgrade your bike, I know you already know all this but it's almost like trying to find a collector; someone who sees the value and upgrades for what it really is. Someone who will say thats exactly what I want and don't have to do a thing to it! IMO you will find someone like that or they will find you. I hope for your sake you sell it soon and for the price you want, all the best to you CC. Just once you sell your bike and when you get a new one, please don't be a stranger on the forum stay with us, as it was said before were like family!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Rookasaki

I know I'm the new guy here, but if this sale goes down, which I doubt since CC loves this bike something fierce. Rook wont you have to 86 the Yamaha Bro's picture, or at least amend it? Just Sayin
lol I was thinking about that earlier. Just trying to get DakinechicK to send me a pic ;)
not saying she's a bro...lol oh hell you know what I mean

CrazyCawi

Don't 86 me or I quit the forum lol

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Here's a picture for ya Rook.....

ajskillz13

culture shock....trade value...$2500? Really....Thats garbage....your tellin me the exhaust/jbp cost was half the bikes value?
This is why my dad preached to me that you'll never get any value out of mods. I agree that your bike has some very valuable upgrades, but those upgrades also limit the number of customers. The majority of buyers want something they can make their own. Dealers won't sink much into something that may sit on the floor for months before the right person walks in.

Flipflash

Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member