Your make!?

Whats your Make!?

• Total voters

Detrich

I think they save some and sell some. A lotta the tech in the concepts is all cosmetic anyways.

That said, I'd take the concept Mazda Furai over the BMW any day. That thing actually hauls ass on the track and sounds so awesome. There are videos of it on YouTube

Jay S.

I owned nothing but Ford trucks my entire adult life. Then my wife got a Nissan Pathfinder that was indestructable. That was one tough vehicle. Because of that I bought my first Titan 3 years ago and may never go back to a Ford. My Titan is awesome. I'm likely a lifelong Nissan owner, and my wife is too.

Hellgate

I'm a Euro guy, but I'm currently driving an '09 Malibu LTZ...go figure...

Over the years I've had:

BMW: '83 528e, '99 528i

MB: '03 E500

Porsche: '69 912, '87 Targa, '02 911

VW: '64 bug, '70 Squareback, '85 Golf, '02 Passat

Sage

'03 Honda Accord

'10 Mini Cooper S Clubman

im liking the euro cars alot now and dunno if i'll ever go back haha

iSpoolin

Im in LOVE with the Lotus Elise. Would love to have one but the insurance is just ridiculous haha

As far as I car I could actually afford the Mitsibushi Evo 9 MR is my favorite, I'll probably be trading the Cobalt SS in for one here soon actually :)

FP Red 600 AWHP Build here I come!

Chucker

I'm driving an '08 Ford Edge AWD right now. 3 years and 90,000 kms and I still love it.

But I'd love to have a Porsche 911 as a backup. I've driven a few and they make me feel all warm & fuzzy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS5LFGcA_p4]YouTube - Dodge Challenger Commercial "UFO"[/ame]

Never gets old!

CDN6R

I for one am approching my mid-fifties and I remember walking to school(grade 6) and seeing Super Bees, GTO Judges, Dart Swingers,Mustangs,Camaros ETC and you know, I was as a kid a Dodge fan. Now that I am all grown up ,so to speak I love all the classic muscle cars. If I had to choose one car to have, I could not do it. I would be unable to pick just one.
My last muscle car was a 1977 Z28 (4 Speed),pretty original and fun to drive. Before that I had a 69 Z/28 Camaro with a 302 that revved to the moon. But with 2 kids (one new born) and the chance of having to relocate because of my job,I decided to sell the 69 Z. That was 10 years ago and some day I will find something to fill my empty garage. Laurie

CtrlAltDl

Had to vote Euro, I love my 540i 6-speed and any other german cars (except vw).

Also love anything with a Cummins turbo diesel like the one in my '49 Willys pickup and the 95 Dodge drivetrain I'm putting in a '50 Willys wagon.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chucker

The pictures of the concept cars brings up a question I've always had. What do they do with those concept cars? I'm talking about some of the more radical ones. I got to the International Auto Show in San Diego every year and I've seen some concepts that are just mind blowing. I would think that after they're done learning what they can from them and showing them all over the world, they could sell those things into the collector car hobby/industry and create some very expensive collector cars.
I recently read that concept cars are generally used to prepare the buying public for what is coming years down the road. The reason is that, more often than not, the general public do not respond well the first time seeing something that is radically different. With concept cars (and bikes), they ease us into the idea and over time we like the new better than the old. Without concepts, the first year of production would be a disaster when radically changing styles.