Yamaha newb in St. Louis

Andy

Sat would be the best for a ride. I could get up that way around 6 or 7 pm for a bike night maybe. I'm about 30 min south of st. louis. Have heard adds on radio about big st. charles motorsports calender search. I think one is coming up soon.

Enjarin

Elite Member

Sage

I'm a few hours north like daddyrack, but I'd be cool riding down sometime possibly

Enjarin

Elite Member

mmarten

I have random days off during the week but my weekends are filled for the next three weekends. Calendar girl searches are a good time if we ever wanna meet up there. River road is also a great ride.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

bmw675

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forums man. I live in collinsville and I'm always lookin for someone to ride with. If you ever wanna meet up some time and go for a ride just let me know. I just wish this damn heat would go away cause its not much fun riding right now lol.
Congrats on the new purchase. I purchased my black fz6r back in April. I'm located in Glen Carbon and I'm always looking to ride with people in the area. I wish it would cool down too.
Where was everyone when I lived down there and had my 6r? I lived 10 min north of Edwardsville until 2 years ago. :mad:

SpawnXX

Premium Member

DubiousDrummer

Aw man... I'm orginally from St. Louis. Manchester area. But I haven't been back there in a while. Stupid work. Enjoy the warm summer on the new ride enough for me, too. :D