Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

sorry to hear :( glad you guys are ok!

JSP

Super Moderator
Damn man... Really sorry to hear that. Glad it was not any worse.

CrazyCawi

so sorry buddy but Im glad you and the wife are ok. Could you tell something was wrong at first? seemed like you tried to recover it as best you could but you were already being drug down by the road. Either way...glad your safe the bike can be fixed.

BKP

Real happy to see both you and your wife are basically ok... Another testimonial for ATGATT... Looked like you slid a bit on your back as well -- solves the question I had about adding a back-plate to my Dianese jacket...

If the right bag, and tank were the only casualties (and I'm assuming the pipes took a hit -- but I'm also assuming you're rethinking keeping them), I'm thinking perhaps it could have been worse. Chrome looked pretty good from what I could see...

Sorry about the wreck... glad you both came out intact...

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Z3roFlaw

Glad you both are ok. Sorry about the bike. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Sage

Glad to see you and the wife are alright chad. agreed on going to get yourself checked out if you keep having trouble breathing, don't need any nasty surprises

DakinechicK

Oh my gosh you guys!! So SO glad that you are okay!! I'm sorry about the road rash on your girl :( hopefully she will be fine!

The whole rib thing is horrible... it is a very uncomfortable pain that has to really heal on its own which takes quite a while unfortunately! I feel for you Chad!! :( I'm soooooo sorry that you guys went down and got hurt but luckily not any worse!!

You all will be in my thoughts!!

BKP

+1 on getting the ribs checked.

Busted a couple myself, wakeboarding (or rather trying to). While there's nothing you can do but wait for them to heal, what I *didn't* know was that if you have lots of pain, and don't do light meds for it, you can sub-consciously suppress coughing, and movement, which can exacerbate infection...

So, git er done...

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Detrich

Ack... Am sorry to hear about your accident :(. Definitely get all your injuries fully checked out... Hope both you & wifey are going to be ok and that u get the bike fixed.

Flipflash

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

MustGoFaster

Welcome to the club buddy! You know what they say, any wreck you can walk away from.. (still sucks!) :D

But seriously, glad you're still amongst the living man. I wrecked with an ex-lady on board, too. It sucks bad, too be sure.