6R Blackout

I don't like hearing when one of our own goes down especially with a loved one on the back! I am sorry about your accident but am glad you guys are ok. I watched the video about 5 times and I still can't determine what went wrong?

Oh yeah I agree do go get those ribs checked, you and your wife should maybe both get a check up, just to be safe!

I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Last edited:

BoneJj

that sucks man, That's one of the reasons I got rid of my vulcan as well, my floor boards dragged all the time so I realized it was over for me.

vengeance44

hope you both are alright and get better stuff likes this scares me bc it is so unexpected and there is nothing you can do about it or do differently to change the result main reason why i dont take a passenger im willing to put my life at risk but not some girl that doesnt know what could happen at any moment

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Parcho

Just glad to hear everyone is ok. Thats all that matters in the end. If you feel anything weird get it checked out. Never know what you tweaked during the adrenaline rush.

Just goes to show no matter how experienced you are, it can still happen.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

danieljardim

Well, it was my turn today....I wrecked the bike....and my wife was along for the ride too... We were headed down a mountain, and were taking a low speed corner. We couldn't have been going more than 30 mph. I am blaming it on the pipes that we put on it. The Vance and Hines pipes that we have on it are actually lower than stock. We scrape pipes before we scrape pegs, so it becomes a pivot point at greater lean angles. That is what happened today, and I think next I am going to send V&H an email, because they may want to consider a design change!!! If we are friends on Facebook, don't say anything there, my wife hasn't been able to talk to her dad yet.

Did I mention that I was recording with the Gopro? Below is the vid, and I want to say that in the video the turn is deceiving, but the photos tell the story a little better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYIad_ms-c

We are okay, I think that I bruised my ribs, because it is hard to breathe, that is what all the noise is about, because that hurts like hell!! I have a little rash on my wrist where it pushed my jacket up, and some on my hip since I slid, and a few bruises. My wife has some rash on both knees, but not too bad. She also had a swollen wrist, and some rash on her fingers since her glove ripped.
gLAD YOUR'E OK. :)

StarZero81

Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

r0ar

Well I texted you about this but regardless, Watching a video you know the outcome too sucks BTW... I am so happy you guys are alright ( for the most part). Like everyone is saying and if it keeps up get those ribs checked out . Not sure if Stef stayed home today to but regardless both you guys need to rest and heal up.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see that you guys didn't suffer serious injury! I hope you guys heal up quick!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

MrsFZRblack

Thanks for the good thoughts and kind words everyone. It certainly made for a hell of a day. Feel like there's more I should say, but nothing seems quite right.

main reason why i dont take a passenger im willing to put my life at risk but not some girl that doesnt know what could happen at any moment
To be fair, I knew the risks. I'm not always a passenger, and have been down before.

Just so glad we both walked away.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sbhoopsfan

Glad the two of you are okay. Let us know what V&H says. I just ordered the twin staggered for my Stryker.. Get well soon.

bobby bo bonsin

Scary stuff.happens so fast!glad you guys are ok.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

MrsFZRblack

Wanted to let everyone know, we just left the Drs office. Heard the baby's heartbeat, all is good!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2