Wish Me Luck...

JonKerr

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Hahaha Thanks for the heads up buddy, I wish you the best of luck and a SPEEEEEEDY recovery so you can get back to filming palomar for me with that fancy Hero HD! My stepdad has sleep apnea and has to sleep with a special machine, I hope this cures yours 100% for you I know its a very hard thing to deal with!

JonKerr

Elite Member

pgillen

Heading into surgery tomorrow. Getting my tonsils removed, uvula removed, turbinate reduction, and septoplasty by the assistant chief of the department I work in. Hoping all this work will "cure" my sleep apnea problems. So I'm probably not going to be very active on here for the next few days. I'm off work for 2 weeks though so once I'm not 100% doped up on morphine and percocet, I'll probably be on here a lot since I'm not going to be at work ;) And if you see any posts that sound like drunk posting/texting, it's probably going to be pain medication induced. So sorry in advance for anything I might say without not knowing it.

Anyways, wish me luck. :D
Good luck tomorrow - I am also in surgery tomorrow to have a heart blockage checked, I am hoping that an angioplasty will be enough to do the trick. If that is the case I should be back on my feet in a couple of days - the alternative does not bear thinking about.
Anyway, lots of luck to you.

Regards
Peter

DakinechicK

Geez.... Good luck guys!! All my support for a speedy recovery!! Surgery is NO fun, unless you are on the other side of it like I am. LoL. SoRRy! Lots of HUGS!!!

CrazyCawi

Jon where do u work?

Detrich

Godspeed recovery Jon! The FZ6R forum needs you ^_^

NoDoze

Good luck guys! We'll all be here when you both get back from recovery :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member
Good luck on the surgeries guys. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and been on the CPAP machine for a month now. I must admit it is a pain in the @zz to sleep with. I get so frustrated I take it off during my sleep and don't even realize I did until I wake up in the morning. One night I guess I ripped it off my face as the mask was broke when I woke up. It stopped my snorring but not my sleeping problem. Some friends have had the surgery and they snorr even more and louder now so go figure.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Wishing you a speedy recovery!