Where do you mount your GoPro Hero?

Where do you mount your GoPro Hero?

• Attached to handlebar

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Where ever the 3M sticky mounts will stick.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • On the helmet.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I make custom mounts out of duct tape & zip-ties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whatever the suction cup mounts fit

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • In my Dreams

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

JSP

Super Moderator
Anywhere suction cup mounts and on my helmet... Just use a tether so if it falls, it will be caught.

y0uki11edkenny

so far i have used a 3m flat sticky on the little spot upside down V shape under the speedometer but it seems to move way to much facing forward and I suction cup it to the tank. I want to mount it on the front of my helmet right under the air vent for the mouth.

dekaliber

I usually just mount on the tank with the suction cup. It includes a view of the speedo/tach, which I like, but it slightly limits how much you can tuck in.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ7Hwxo3oJQ]Ben at BW Raceway - 8/25/2011 Practice - YouTube[/ame]

For kicks, I've also mounted it on the fairing using the suction cup, which provides a pretty cool low perspective that's especially fun when you're leaned over.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rID5VZpzGv8]Tai at BW Raceway - 8/27/2011 (2nd session) - YouTube[/ame]

I've mounted it on my helmet as well with the adhesive, but the perspective wasn't that much better and I didn't really like having the clip stuck on the helmet all the time.

txjames

Elite Member

mradamhopkins

I have two of the hero 2's one motorsports edition the other is outdoor but ive used the bicycle helmet mount to attach to the grab rails and face forward and also good shot if pointed backwards.

JonKerr

Elite Member

dekaliber

It's too bad they put trees and fire hydrants on the sides of that track. Looks like a nice place to ride.
For the 3 friends that I ride with, this little private "under-construction" loop was the highlight of our riding season.

Unfortunately, they've since installed gates and posted big No Trespassing signs, and a police officer told us to beat it last time we were there, so unfortunately I think our days of riding there are over. :(