whats YOUR lid look like?

cavcuz05

Two new lids i'm looking at getting

I support the men and women in the Military very much so i really like the camo one and a buddy of mine would be airbrushing the POW/MIA Logo on the back as well
i was thinking about getting the cammo one too to match my uniform:cool:

cloudfire

I liked the camo one as well because of the uniform, but I'm not sure it'll go so well when I wear the other protective gear after hours.

DarkTemplars

My new lid. Took it out on the dirt bike to do some riding on the back roads. Much quieter than my old helmet due to the shield and good ventilation. It was very comfortable in yesterdays 100 degree weather. :surrender:

dcBear78

Hey i have a M2R XXX really good lid, light , wind noise not to bad (maybe because i have to wear earplugs due to exhaust) paid $380 in Australia, by the look of things i should of shipped one from America
But then it wouldn't have the Australian Standards sticker and would be illegal. How often these things get checked I don't know?

FZ6Rin321

Two new lids i'm looking at getting

I support the men and women in the Military very much so i really like the camo one and a buddy of mine would be airbrushing the POW/MIA Logo on the back as well
I still have my ACU's.. i would love to get the operator helm/jacket/gloves. would look nice imo

CrazyCawi

Thats a work of art

Gwai lo 2.0

Stole this pic off the net, but it's what I have.

Vector-2 ID

Attachments

tractorboy

Ooohhhhweeeee. Look at all them perty colors...

I must admit this in spite of the jeopardy it may have on my manhood but If I could....I;d be like a girl and shoes and have helmets for each day of the week and then some.....!!

Helmits R Perty!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

fz6r-can. nice lid, thats an expensive one too lol