whats YOUR lid look like?

CrazyCawi

Just got this awesome idea randomly! Ive seen so many unique helmets on the road, along with ones on store websites but the pictures dont do it justice and cant give us the full impression of the helmet.

Ill post pics of mine when I get home but please post up your pics of your lid, whether its just basic or something completely custom!

I have an RSD-Rolland Sands Design Apocalypse Bell Vortex

And the Wife has a Shoei Rf1000 FLutter

Ledgini

Mine is an AGV Ti-Tech. This is an excellent helmet, anti scratch and anti fog visor, very comfy and pretty good on wind noise. I would definately recommend.

Attachments

Sage

Matte Silver Scorpion EXO-1000

Z1R Eclipse Shadow

ajskillz13

Bell Vortex Grind with Transitions Photochromatic Shield

Great helmet for the price. Would love to upgrade to the new RS-1 or Star in the next couple years, but this will do for now.

CrazyCawi

somehow I knew FZRblack would have a speed and strength helmet! Excellent model to boot love the looks of it! Everyone so far has pretty damn sweet helmets! So Quick question for you sage, how well does the matte hold up? I was nervous of how easy it could scratch without a clear on it, but would still like to get another helmet eventually, also how is the wind noise?

CrazyCawi

Bell Vortex Grind with Transitions Photochromatic Shield

Great helmet for the price. Would love to upgrade to the new RS-1 or Star in the next couple years, but this will do for now.
+1 on the vortex!!! NICE CHOICE! I have the vortex RSD version. I also have the photochromatic shield. I wouldnt want anything other than it, its SOOO Nice how it self adjusts. Gets darker than any smoke lense Ive ever seen but its easy to see through, just like polarised glasses :cool:

ajskillz13

+1 on the vortex!!! NICE CHOICE! I have the vortex RSD version. I also have the photochromatic shield. I wouldnt want anything other than it, its SOOO Nice how it self adjusts. Gets darker than any smoke lense Ive ever seen but its easy to see through, just like polarised glasses :cool:
Absolutely! Like I mentioned, I'd look to upgrade in the Bell lineup. I can't see getting rid of this shield until it's in bad shape. Even then, I'll probably just get another. It's like buying a pair of Oakleys. To some, it seems ridiculous to pay that much, but you get what you pay for. :cool:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
In my sig...

Fairly cheap helmet, but they fit me the best and they have saved my head once before so I trust them :cool:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Sage

somehow I knew FZRblack would have a speed and strength helmet! Excellent model to boot love the looks of it! Everyone so far has pretty damn sweet helmets! So Quick question for you sage, how well does the matte hold up? I was nervous of how easy it could scratch without a clear on it, but would still like to get another helmet eventually, also how is the wind noise?
I have a few minor scratches on both from setting them on the ground and such, but overall they hold up really well for me at least. The wind noise is pretty noticable in the scorpion after about 60 for me and the z1r wasn't as bad and it was a nice modular helmet.