What's gonna be on your Christmas list for your FZ6R???

lmfao that would be sick!!!! I must reprogram my display to show Monster all over the place!

speed: your a monster:
fuel level: Monster Hungry
Time: Monster time
Temp: don't matter drink a monster!

lol, too funny.

I assume the locker room is the where you play as a pro. You should try the park in career mode its a lot of fun and you can do 2 on 2 half court or 3 on 3 or full 5 on 5.

lmfao that would be sick!!!! I must reprogram my display to show Monster all over the place!

speed: your a monster:
fuel level: Monster Hungry
Time: Monster time
Temp: don't matter drink a monster!

JT's No. 1 song on his playlist while he rides :D
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jLp-qP9iYs]Monster - Skillet (Lyrics) With growl! - YouTube[/ame]

just replace the horn with a little speaker. Attach one of those micro mp3 players and then run a switch up the bars. Whenever you pull into someplace you just hit the button and the song will start playing. but i think if you had some fireworks shoot out of the bike and form big Ms up in the sky it would be better! :D

Oh almost forgot! Joe Rocket steel jeans! (Completely forgot about them until it showed up in mail today)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 12

Oh almost forgot! Joe Rocket steel jeans! (Completely forgot about them until it showed up in mail today)

How are those? i really want to try a pair? I don't want to wear full leather suit and have people confuse me with crazy people :)

T-rex frame sliders as soon as they are back in stock.

love mine, these fit perfect on the end of the sliders btw
3cm x 4 Genuine Yamaha Gel Sticker Logo Tank Decal Tuning Fork Badge Emblem 1 | eBay

I need to stop looking in this thread before I buy something

LOL, its inevitable JT. Either the lighted bolts, more strips, BT helmet, something :)

Back