What is your favorite BEER!?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ignatz

Whatever is in my neighbor's Keg.

Always an IPA, the last few have been Greenflash Imperial IPA.

Last edited:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Botty12

this thread would probably have more credibility if it was started by an Aussie...

No one knows beer like an Aussie!

I mean, you blokes seriously have some of the shittiest beer's I have EVER drunk over there! lol

Im on tap king at the moment XXXX Gold in that, James Squire "the chancer" is great in that aswell, if im drinking from bottles, its XXXX Summers (a bright Ale).

for those that arent aware what tap king is ------ the mother of home inventions!!
Lol, I dunnooooo...I think some Germans know a thing or two...have you heard of Oktoberfest? But even me being Canadian visiting the States had me disappointed...it's just water. Even if it is 30 for $10 (gotta love Texas!) I couldn't bring myself to spend money on it.

VRIIClubby

Lol, I dunnooooo...I think some Germans know a thing or two...have you heard of Oktoberfest? But even me being Canadian visiting the States had me disappointed...it's just water. Even if it is 30 for $10 (gotta love Texas!) I couldn't bring myself to spend money on it.
They have been at it a little longer than us... and I have tried most of their beers, and im not a fan, the festival on the other hand...:D

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Saint Arnold Endeavor Imperial IPA but sadly they don't distribute outside of Texas. :(
Boulder Brewing Co. Hazed and Infused is pretty damn tasty though.