What is your favorite BEER!?

sportriderrr

Saw this on another forum and thought it was a good idea since this forum is called "The Bar"
Lets keep this down to your absolutely favorite beer.
I'll start, my absolutely, all-time, king of the hill, favorite beer is........hoegaarden.
its belgian and its delicious!

Now its your turn, go!

(MODS: If there is already a thread like this, redirect me and close this thread. Thank you.)

ylwf3vr

Blue Moon! (Shock Top on cheap days)

Sage

I feel like there has been a thread like this, anyway, min is Schlafly Pale Ale

Botty12

Rickard's Red as a regular drink, haven't tried many Belgian brews but look forward to visiting someday and coming back with a much more impressive favourite.

latony007

NO YOU CAN'T I ONLY HAVE ONE POINT!!

Yuengling is my second favorite
LOL, I haven't even heard of half of these never mind tried them.

Maadi

The ONLY beer that I will drink (love ciders) is "Choklat" by Southern Tier Brewing Company.

Yes, I only drink it because it tastes like chocolate... :rolleyes:

But compared to other chocolate flavored beers it is above par!

ylwf3vr

Stone brewery "Ruination"...tastes like a handful of hops....yummm!!
Plus its local brewery here in sd
I LOVE Stone Brewery Pale Ale.. went to one near SD and the atmosphere was great too!

JSP

Super Moderator
Um.. I can't pick one.

I have many.

Sinist0r by 10 Barrel

Black Butte Porter by Deschutes Brewery

Monkey Face Porter by Cascade Lakes Brewery

20" Brown by Cascade Lakes Brewery

Chocolate/Double Chocolate Stout by Rogue

Oatis/Vanilla Oatis Oatmeal Stout by Ninkasi

Those are my favs off the top of my head. Blessed with amazing breweries here in Oregon. :D As you can see, I like em dark. I dont want to see through that glass!

VRIIClubby

this thread would probably have more credibility if it was started by an Aussie...

No one knows beer like an Aussie!

I mean, you blokes seriously have some of the shittiest beer's I have EVER drunk over there! lol

Im on tap king at the moment XXXX Gold in that, James Squire "the chancer" is great in that aswell, if im drinking from bottles, its XXXX Summers (a bright Ale).

for those that arent aware what tap king is ------ the mother of home inventions!!