What did you do to your FIZZER Today?

jcbrown630

I'm a frequent flyer at another forum for my BMW E30 and we have a looong thread of the same name. The name tells it all. WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR FIZZER TODAY???

Rode it to work, later I hope to change the fork oil and fiddle with the CO Code A/F adjustment.

Post up folks!:cool:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Spunky99

Rode it to work in the fog, will have to wipe it down this weekend good when I replace the plugs.
And I popped a wheelie off a speed bump in the work parking lot......LOL:)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Dunkirk

I walked by her, as I got the kids into the cage to drive them to school. Then I drove a different cage to work.

Sigh.

Stephenfz6r

I put the cover on it this morning at my normal 5AM departure time. I decided this after riding in the dark with rain on Tuesday. The glare from lights with the rain on the visor obscured my vision enough that I'll save the rain riding for daylight. We are expecting at least 50mm (2 Inches) of rain here in Montreal.:rant:

flyingminno

Road to school, in a lightning storm! Yes, i know the metal street lights are more conductive, but I was ducking the entire way :p. Then chain lube and adjust the HID (too high) later.

ChrisFZ6R09

It's sitting in the basement of my newly purchase home (which means i have no money), i looked at it...stared at it....dreamed about it....weather is crap today so didn't go anywhere.

700 miles and counting, she's still good and fresh. :drool:

ry-mac75

It's sitting outside the office, hoping the rain holds off long enough for me to get home (I just washed and waxed the thing).

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

ajskillz13

I rode it to work, killed it at a stop light... arggghh, rode it 20 minutes to the nearest shop, bought a new helmet and visor, rode it home.

... oh, and no rain here :)

Spunky99

On the way home from work, I forgot my Shifter Skinz on the ground where I parked so I drove back as I was about 1 mile away. My co-workers were taking their afternoon walk as I took off from the stop after getting the thing and had an i-Phone recording me so I punched it off the line and put the front wheel in the air when I hit 2nd gear. Tore off down the street and realized the Police station was about 150 feet away from the stop I took off from and rode home nice and easy and all paranoid and shyte....:shakehead:

What a squid...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member