What did you do to your bike today?

Minion

Yeah don't think I could go for a week without it, it was bad enough the 4days I had to wait before I could pick mine up!

MattEnTheHat

It'll be a good thing though, maybe they will fix any other issues that they find or at least tell you about them.

The local dealer to me got a lot better over the last couple years in their service department, change in management and also employees has helped out so very much over there. Now it's a place I don't have an issue about taking my bike to, they also dropped their prices on a lot of service and work as well. It no longer costs and arm and a leg just to get work done with them.
Yeah it will be a good thing overall. Its just darn hard to wait for them to finish. They say it should be done tuesday or wednesday, so.. there's still a while to go haha

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

rhyswithers

ZX6R Mirrors arrived in the post yesterday, installed them lastnight and rode to work in heavy traffic this morning, the visibility didn't take long to get use to after finding the right positioning. They do a lot for the look of these bikes imo.

blkbrd

Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

MattEnTheHat

So I finally got my first set of new tires yesterday after riding about 2,000 miles on the tires that the previous owner had worn hideously flat. I went with the Pirelli Angel STs, and WOW. Not only do I get a lot more feedback from the road, which makes me feel more in control, but the lean into corners so easily! I have only ridden about 3 miles with them home from the shop, and slowly, but I live on top of a hill with a windy road up there, and I repeatedly started to lean too much because I'm used to having to wrestle with that flat spot to get it to lean in. This is going to be GREAT.

Bert-Aus

Topped up fluids
Lubed chain
Cleaned,
applied Stomp grips,
removed pillion seat & installed seat cowl
Buffed & polished
Installed Sena SMH10R unit

Went for 45min ride =big smiles

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Maadi

Yesterday we rode to Mt. Washington, NH. The trip took us all together 9.5 hours, was about 280 miles. Had lots of fun, but my back is starting to really bother me while riding. Have to consider having somebody take a look at it.

Anyway, I bought an Airhawk 2 (11"x9") air seat pad before the trip since I knew I can only ride for about 4 hours before my butt is toast. They promised it would double my ride time, and it definitely did. I was comfortable for 8 hours and even after that the end of the ride was not the numbing painful hell it usually is. (Apart from my back, that is) I would definitely recommend the Airhawk 2 if anybody wants to put something on their bike that is very helpful, fairly affordable and can be put on/removed easily.

I'm thinking if we are really going to ride to my sister-in-law's wedding in October (to Pennsylvania), I should probably invest in a touring windshield. Less fatigue.

I attached a combo picture of us on the Mountain, the last time we were there in 2006 we had cruisers and our gear was not much to talk about. Except the helmets, they looked way cooler then :) I don't think I look too much different, but I have to say that Kris has found an excellent way to combat helmet hair! :D

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member