Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

As long as your frame is not bent and front end is mangled you should be okay. Wish my bike was paid off. I could have paid it the last two years at tax time, but something more important always comes up.

It should be good then. Full coverage never felt so good.

Sent while running with scissors.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Hopefully. We just paid it off last week and I know how easy bikes can get totaled out.

Glad your ok, wrecks on a freeway are always scary!
By the sounds of it your bike isn't too bad, but get it checked & hopefully your insurance covers it all.
Heal up soon

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

xleeb0y13x

Glad your ok, wrecks on a freeway are always scary!
By the sounds of it your bike isn't too bad, but get it checked & hopefully your insurance covers it all.
Heal up soon

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

It was check out this morning. Looks to be fixable and is at the shop. Not sure what will get done or how long though. First accident ever so much to do before getting back on the road. At least I can get some new gear.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

Went for an early AM ride this morning. Then when was about 20 miles from home it just opened up on me. Such heavy rain and large drops felt like was riding through hail even though wasn't. So got to spend the rest of morning cleaning the chain. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/23/ujy9udy8.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
I have found that purple power works awesome for cleaning the chain. I also now just do the chain in the grass and rinse the ground down pretty well after words so the grass doesn't die....

_Challe_

Added: Pc-v / Full Ixil Exhaust
In 14 days it will be propper mapped on dyno and air filter added.

Question: I found some maps made by users on this board, are they safe to use for me that live in europe?

I did a short run on one of the maps and the bike pulled really good and felt very responsive.
I had two louder exhaust pops than usual doe compared to the stock pc-v map so i felt i didnt wanna run that for to long.
Probably not a biggie but i dont feel like risking anything since the bike soon will be taken care of :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

blkbrd

Elite Member

milepig

This week, the odometer turned 24,000 kms, so it was time to check the valve clearance. Thanks to Marthy for the the well written how to!! Also figured I'd change the spark plugs while I had it apart. Got her back up and running an then synced the throttle bodies.
Just curious how were the valve clearances?

Thanks.

blkbrd

Elite Member

orourkei

not so much what I did " to" my bike but rather what I did " with" my bike...

commuted to work today. put some miles on it for the first time in what feels like for ever. The weather has been so spotty here that I don't want to risk driving home with a suit on in the raid. I think an Aerostich suit is in my future but I have so many other goodies that I want too..

But the ride to work was great. Its always great. It always makes me happy. I love this bike!

blkbrd

Elite Member