Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

jarshie

oh those sub 45f rides, make me glad i have such a short commute to work (3 miles lol)

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

jarshie

got a lil something from marthy today :D

Last edited:

djf18374

Motodynamics Flushmounts and ZX6R mirrors installed today. Took off the star decals on the fairings as well. Now it's time to throw away the rear fender (and make a bracket for the plate) and install the integrated tail light!

I am finally doing these mods after owning the bike for 4 years, haha.
:welcome:

jarshie

Motodynamics Flushmounts and ZX6R mirrors installed today. Took off the star decals on the fairings as well. Now it's time to throw away the rear fender (and make a bracket for the plate) and install the integrated tail light!

I am finally doing these mods after owning the bike for 4 years, haha.
:welcome:
im surprised someone could wait that long to replace the rear fender! think mine lasted a month lol

post some pics when you can

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

jarshie

Same here 2 years ago. Changed that and mirrors within the first week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
yea, been looking into aftermarket mirrors for awhile. thankfully i hopped on here before i bought a set off ebay, as im prob gonna end up like most and grabbing a set of zx6 mirrors.. that or possibly bar ends

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

jarshie

Mocked up my flush mount turn signals while i wait to get my exhaust done

latony007

Checked stator and reg for any issues and changed spark plugs. Intermittently have a lose of power to the gauges, and sometimes all lights as well. Haven't been able to figure it out.
on your new, better than an fz6r, Gixer??? :)

latony007

Mocked up my flush mount turn signals while i wait to get my exhaust done
looks good, but if VA has inspections like PA you are going to need to add some LED signal strips up front. Do it now while your already in there, its a good idea anyway :)

jarshie

looks good, but if VA has inspections like PA you are going to need to add some LED signal strips up front. Do it now while your already in there, its a good idea anyway :)
thanks, good call on the inspection! working at a dealership has its benefits ;)

lwclancers

Another local guy :) I passed inspection last hear with my flush mounts and no additional up front lights. My back lights garner all the attention. I was told this year they would pass w/o DOT markings. I'll have to find another shop. What dealership are u at? As far as thos thread goes, I stared at my bike with new rubber and wished I could ride. Sigh

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

jarshie

Another local guy :) I passed inspection last hear with my flush mounts and no additional up front lights. My back lights garner all the attention. I was told this year they would pass w/o DOT markings. I'll have to find another shop. What dealership are u at? As far as thos thread goes, I stared at my bike with new rubber and wished I could ride. Sigh

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Leesburg Hyundai. damn, wish i could ride as well. got my exhaust on yesterday and was having a blast. finally got out of that hybrid sounding bike, lol... was gonna take it to work today, but supposed to pour for the later half of the day >_<

what tires you end up going with? my first bike, so i have no idea whats good on bikes

lwclancers

Do they do bike inspections at your dealership? I have to find a place, not many options out here.

I got Michelin Pilot Road 4s. Was set on the 3s but when the 4s came out I decided to give it a go.

Leesburg Hyundai. damn, wish i could ride as well. got my exhaust on yesterday and was having a blast. finally got out of that hybrid sounding bike, lol... was gonna take it to work today, but supposed to pour for the later half of the day >_<

what tires you end up going with? my first bike, so i have no idea whats good on bikes