What did you do to your bike today?

Maadi

That's really peculiar. I have never had that issue at all.

Not sure how shifting would require counter weight....
It's not really noticeable to anybody else, I'm pretty sure, and it only happens ever now and again when I'm downshifting slowly, going through gears one by one on my way to a stop, for example. I'm thinking it has something to do with my 2012 knee surgery on my right side, the right leg is still not as good as the left. I'm probably doing something with my upper body to compensate and that moves the bike. Today I didn't feel it at all, now when I'm aware of it I'm already unconsciously doing something different to fix it.

I just thought it was kinda cool how little things make a huge difference on the bike, like a foot position.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Oconer

Let my baby sit in the garage for a good 3 days due to rain, but installed fender eliminator and motodynamic LED tail lights with integrated turn signals

floki

Oil change and hopefully exhaust mod pretty soon.

My shifts before the oil change were extremely clunky and rough. I changed and filled it right, I think it was too full before. Gear changes are buttery smooth.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

jarshie

Got my zx6r mirrors installed last night. Was hoping to trim down the oem boot, but didn't like how it was turning out, so left em off

Side note, found out the smaller clips on our bikes are push/pull style... Had no idea (until last night) that you could push the head to get it to unlock -_-

floki

Side note, found out the smaller clips on our bikes are push/pull style... Had no idea (until last night) that you could push the head to get it to unlock -_-
Read ya manual!

Did the exhaust mod and I am in love. It's not as annoyingly loud as the last exhaust I had on my 250 but sounds awesome still.

jarshie

Read ya manual!

Did the exhaust mod and I am in love. It's not as annoyingly loud as the last exhaust I had on my 250 but sounds awesome still.
Lol, i must have missed it (or misunderstood)

Nice, which exhaust mod, the standard internal pipe cut, or the tip change?

Last edited:

floki

Lol, i must have missed it (or misunderstood)

Nice, which exhaust mod, the standard internal pipe cut, or the tip change?
Remove tip, cut about 2.25 in hole in muffler where the tip goes in and weld a car exhaust tip to it.

My neighbor did it for me and it is kind of sloppy but I don't care. No one looks into your exhaust anyway.

jarshie

Try hitting some flat black exhaust spray paint on it, should help cover some sloppy work. And if it's a chrome style tip you could tape up the outer half to give a pretty cool two tone look.

But agreed, most won't notice anything, esp if you don't bring it up, lol!

Rumpig

I had the day off so fitted a
+1 front sprocket
Throttlemeister cruise control
airbox mod ala Marthy ( cut the arse out of it)
and order Marthy's DYI slip on + upped the CO values 25.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member