What did you do to your bike today?

lwclancers

Nothing :( I ordered more amber leds to add to the red leds so I can do the under the seat brakes and turn signals.

Havent ridden in over a month because of my wrist. Now Im better but cant ride because I still dont have my rear seat cover on. Its pissing me off :(

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

MiniMose

Turned my bars down a bit, put a tank pad on (albeit a bit crooked... going to redo) lowered the forks a little to prep for my clipons when i get them.

Idiosynocracy

Getting ready to take her on a date. Well, I have a date and she's my way of getting to my date. lol I think tomorrow I will take off all her fairings and give her a good scrub. She deserves it. And since I get paid thursday, I will be able to get the oil/filter/air filter and change them out. The shifter is sticking a little bit (and I've had a couple mis-shifts) so I'm going to change it. About 2600 miles on this oil so meh. Not sure what kind of oil I should use. I believe I'm running half and half oil right now. Thank god for that search button up top!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Sage

Cleaned the rear aluminum on my thruxton, it was getting pretty dirty from grime and not shining anymore

kyffo

Day in the hills

I took my baby for a group ride with Brisbane Riders Club. Out on the road for about 5 hours with about 15 guys. She performed really well around the bends but was left behind a bit on the straights by some of the bigger bikes (Dukes, 1000's, Busa's)

Attachments

I've ridden with BRC, good group :) where abouts in brissie are you from??

Kayo7

Wasn't today but on Sunday went on a group ride with 200 bikes which was pretty cool. Here's some pictures. I'm the one photobombing the second picture on the left side of the picture.

Attachments

Idiosynocracy

Wasn't today but on Sunday went on a group ride with 200 bikes which was pretty cool. Here's some pictures. I'm the one photobombing the second picture on the left side of the picture.
Whew! That's a heck of a lot of people!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

lwclancers

After 6 weeks finally got my rear seat cover on from Luimoto! :) Its not perfect, but its 90-95% perfect, which at this point is more than good enough for me, I want to be done and ride again!

Now if my amber led strips would get here from china so I can do my under seat brake/turn mod Id be set for awhile :jerk: