What did you do to your bike today?

FZ6RTX

Dallas

Rode mine yesterday morning when it was still 66 degrees out. It was overcast and I was up at 5:00am with some water still on the ground. It was foggy but a great ride. I am thankful for Dallas weather sometimes because we sneak some nice weather even in the middle of winter. This morning it is partly cloudy and 36... back to winter.

A few days ago I installed my raven seat cowl cover, Yamaha Carbon look tank pad, cleaned my chain and relubed.... whiped it down after a ride.

For the money (I bought mine used 09 with 3k miles on it like brand new) I am not sure how you beat this bike.

Looks great, rides great, for the money it is it for me... too nice..

Doug in Dallas

Andy

^ Same here in Missouri. Took the wife out for a yesterday for a hour or so. Some cinders on the roads sill and a little ground water seeping thru the road in very few spots. Mid to high 50's. Today back to 29. Ice / Freezing rain missed us lastnight.

JSP

Super Moderator
Got to take her to work at lunch today. Felt good getting back on her! Ride home will be a bit chilly, but oh well.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Duke

Installed a motodynamic smoked tail light, fender eliminator, tank pad, and shogun frame sliders. Oh and i got my battery put back in and got a chance to ride about 30 miles. 50 degrees was about perfect.

JonKerr

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Detrich

I wipe my bike down after each ride. :)

Rains in the forecast all week. :(

I guess it'll snowboarding this weekend instead.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

TssTssTss

Just changed the oil at 6,142 miles.

Gotta say I think that the K&N oil filters are pretty much the best thing ever invented...

JonKerr

Elite Member

TssTssTss

And why is that?
The 17mm hex nut that is welded to the top of the filter.

The reason that I think it is the best thing ever invented stems from my inherent inability to remove oil filters without resorting to pounding a screwdriver through them.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BoneJj

The 17mm hex nut that is welded to the top of the filter.

The reason that I think it is the best thing ever invented stems from my inherent inability to remove oil filters without resorting to pounding a screwdriver through them.
a lot of aftermarket filters have that