What did you do to your bike today?

Bloke

Got myself a Fehling rear rack and a 52ltr top box a few days ago, finally got around to fitting them today.

Preferred the fehling rack ahead of givi, renntec and Yamaha offerings as it mounts with no filing or cutting and doesn't replace the stock pillion handles also look bloody good.

Instructions are all in German so really only used the pictures and common sense to figure out how to fit. Got mine from the bs-motosports eBay shop.

Now piccies!

Woo now I can actually lock my kit away when I get somewhere :)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

I was washing the bike up last night and noticed that my chain is needing some tightening. So that will be my next thing here later this week or next when I get some time.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

12fz6rblack

Installed an hid/projector kit but had some moisture in it from washing it out and after putting it all back together it's sealed in there.. Will it burn out from the head of the headlight?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Bloke

you should get bigger plates. I cant read them at all. lol
Lol aye, sadly over ere we don't get to use smaller ones, well you can chance it (I know someone with a zx6r who has just a tiny thumb sized sticker) but you'll get pulled for it and ticketed.

Makes tail eliminators a bit pointless as you still have a flag of a plate hanging down.

12fz6rblack

So I know I don't post much but I definitely read 90% of whats on here. But last week I got some stuff put in on my 6r just been sick and working to put up some better photos but hey something is better than nothing rite lol well here are some quick snaps of her.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354665256.286467.jpg
Devil/angel eye with led strips on sides

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354665272.719239.jpg
Lights on

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354665289.447259.jpg
Flush mounts from cycle gear

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354665312.667877.jpg
Fender chop with clear led integrated light

Frame sliders on the way should be here today but maybe tomorrow then just got to install them.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

applejax

Made a little face plate for my new voltage display. Kind of nice to have with the aux. lights. Just to be on the safe side... I kill the battery once. :(

At the same time I joint the 12V socket adapter. Look nice and clean!

Before someone ask, yes... this is real carbon fiber. I had a little piece left over from a previous project.
That looks nice. Carbon fiber or not. If I was going to add a socket, I think I would go this route.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member