HIDs

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

BoneJj

i dropped my bike today :0 i was taking it off the rear stand and the stand got stuck and she fell right over..... i really wanted to kick my self for that one.... but my frame sliders did there job and i only managed to scuff my mirror... then i did my 3 and a half hour ride!.... woot!! it was great!!!
yeah, that's a crappy situation right there. I actually want to put a set of frame sliders on my ninja 1k for that exact reason. It's just a heavy bike and rather top heavy compared to others so I can't exactly control that too well if it starts to go down. I need figure out what brand I'm going to get for mine.

ajskillz13

Well, this wasn't installed today, but I'm just getting around to posting it. I installed an AdMore Lighting Kit to my Givi V46 top case. I did the light install in the case, but I left the brake light wiring up to my local shop. I think they over charged me for it, but it's done and I didn't want to take my chances wiring. As you can see in the video, the kit works as running lights, brake lights and turn signals.

I had my wife follow me home with the bright afternoon sun shining and she said the four LED clusters in the middle were very bright and visible, but the strips were only noticeable if she was up closer. I'm sure they'll work great at night, but I'm a bit disappointed they aren't brighter. I might change the positioning a bit if I ever get the nerve to take the case apart again.

The video doesn't really give you a true feel on brightness, but you can see the function. I'm really excited to have these installed. Given that this box is on the bike 90% of the time, it is essential that I have more lighting than the small brake light hiding underneath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki0FnVdhyAg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

0150r

I ordered some new parts for my bike today.. ZX-6R mirrors, small front turn signals to match the ones on my fender eliminator, turn signal quick disconnect harness so I don't have to cut up my stock signals, adjustable kick stand, and new levers (black with red adjusters).

Karlbee92

Installed my tinted windshield/white seat cowl/PCV with Marthys Advgear RevB and reversed my handlebar risers. Waiting for my black comfort seat to finally eliminate all the red on my bike and also my FZ1 bars which I found out when I got to work that they are both getting sent from the US via sea and not air -_-'...

Also, trying to get a solution on this; I bought some ZX6R mirrors off ebay and when I try to install them, the angle on which they sit is almost pointing to the stars. When I look at everyone elses who have installed them, they fit perfectly. Anyone know what's the go?

alh081

do you have pics of them? you can contact the seller on ebay and ask them. When i ordered and received mine, i had a defective one and seller replaced it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

0150r

I ordered some new parts for my bike today.. ZX-6R mirrors, small front turn signals to match the ones on my fender eliminator, turn signal quick disconnect harness so I don't have to cut up my stock signals, adjustable kick stand, and new levers (black with red adjusters).
Ordered some all black Spider Peak grips today. A few minutes later, I realized that I should have got the red and black grips and the all black levers. Would probably look a little nicer with the red trim on the bike.

JSP

Super Moderator

buzzbomb

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member