What did you do to your bike today?

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

StarZero81

Elite Member

Deathdiesel

Installed Motodynamic Clear LED taillight, Fender Eliminator, and the motor2wheels clutch/brake levers..

Anyone had any issues with the motodynamic tailight connections? One of mine for the blinker was bad.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Noticed i had a bad connection on my tag light yesterday morning as it was flickering. So pulled it apart and reconnected more securely. In the process while testing the two wire connectors touched and blew the fuse so had to take my seat all apart and find the fuse box and replace the blown fuse with one of the extra fuses. I have the ebay fe and the led lights that come with it are super bright but it has the smallest wires coming out of it i have ever seen and its hard getting a sturdy connection with it. Hopefully it will stay working for a while this time.

Hello my real name is Adam.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

travisH3

Went to install flush mounts tonight and a buddy needed wheel bearings and a few other parts replaced on his truck so my bike has to wait till tomorrow sometime. Grrrrr

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

popeye

Done the air box mod ,not the full Marthy.
Not game enough to cut the whole bottom of the airbox :eek:

Bike seems to run Ok going for a ride tonight to see if any different

6R Blackout

I cleaned my bike with Motul wash and wax spray. Just spray it on and wipe it off. It looks like I did a complete wash and wax job. That stuff really works great.

travisH3

bmw675

Took it to Putnam for another trackday. It's bumpy between turns 1 and 2, so I went searching for a smoother surface out in the grass. No Bueno. :mad: :wreck: