What did you do to your bike today?

dste0395

Tried to get the 4 Allen screws off of my bike, under the seat, to remove my rear fender and gave up. Nothing I tried could get them loose. I guess I am just going to have to go at it again when I have more time to figure it out. If they have lock-tight on them, then it is working really really good. :banghead:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

linkgt

I changed the chain on sunday after 15,000 miles... It was kinked, stretched, you name it. It would loosened just after about 200 miles, even after re-tightening. The new chain feels sweet :) much smoother ride now

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

travisH3

Tried to get the 4 Allen screws off of my bike, under the seat, to remove my rear fender and gave up. Nothing I tried could get them loose. I guess I am just going to have to go at it again when I have more time to figure it out. If they have lock-tight on them, then it is working really really good. :banghead:
Mine weren't that bad :confused: if your using a Allen key, you can use the closed end of a wrench for leverage on the allen.

Ckerd

Not so much what I did to the myth bike but what some one else did. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345601505.704820.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345601517.966534.jpg
Guy in a work van backed up at a light. Gotta get the forks checked to see if there still straight. Fender is trashed though.

dste0395

Wow, I don't remember mine being quite so tight when I put my FE on. Has been a little while though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
The screws are so tight that I couldn't get the grab bars off either. I will try again this weekend when Im not so pissed. :D

Michael Wilson

Use something be sides those little allens in the "L" shape. Use t-handles or sockets to get more leverage.

I ordered heat reflective foil for my airbox and gas tank. Didn't buy the gold though too expensive imo

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

txjames

Elite Member