What did you do to your bike today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

lwclancers

Rode for the first time in 7 weeks :) Hoping to avoid storms this afternoon though!

And the Luimoto gold gel seat insert is totally worth it...quite noticeable on my 55 mile commute!

Sage

Stopped paying attention at the pump for a second the other day and it was the one and only time it has ever not clicked off and started overflowing on my bike... Washed the bike off pretty well right after and just got the time to wax it today...

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Sage

dang that would blow for sure

I was p/o'ed that's for sure. just doused her down with water, washed, then rinsed really well and all was good. My main problem was their was too much gas in the tank and had to wait for it to drain out..

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

ajones70

I rode back n forth to work all week so far!! Weather supposed to hold till weekend so heres hoping i succeed in riding all week to work!!!!
Also my tailbag arrived yesterday! Soooo excited about not wearing a backpack now. Was so much better today with tailbag...got my work clothes in, lunch, snack, purse, ipad mini, contact lense stuff and still had room!! Fits perfect and didnt shift at all :D

JonKerr

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Did about 220 miles today and yesterday going down to Long Beach and then Wrightwood to visit some friends. Holy cow it was nice to get out of my hometown for a couple days. Nice little mini vacation. Chain looks like crap now though lol. I'll have to take off the fairing and casing for the front sprocket and completely clean that and the chain again. Oh well. It was well worth it! I REALLY NEED TO GET MY SEAT MODDED FOR LONGER RIDES. OH MY GOD I had to stop a couple times because my butt started to hurt. LOL

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

i love those trips out of town totaly worth the pain in the *** lol twss

Yes sir it really was. But now Back to the old grind. At least I have some logo designing to look forward to. 2 motovloggers asked me to try designing a logo for them. So I have that to look forward to. lol

ajones70

Yupp! Did it! Rode to work every day tbis week! Its been a gorgeous week here...felt like summer finally arrived!! Have a safe weekend everyone!!

Idiosynocracy

xleeb0y13x

Puig tire hugger came in today. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377374586.358912.jpg
Only issue is the brake line clip that goes behind passenger peg doesn't fit in the provided holeImageUploadedByTapatalk1377374660.533096.jpg

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

12fz6rblack

a3a4ebu5.jpg

New Marthy Danmoto exhaust put on today.. All I have to say is wow what a difference! Awesome job Marthy!!!!!

xleeb0y13x

Looks good though. Consider painting it blue to match? It will really stand out

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk

Thought about it but I'm thinking about a full color change. Maybe a matte grey/black mix.

Sent while running with scissors.