what age is every one ?

RooKie

24, 1st bike :cool:

karl213

22 and it is my second bike first was 89 CBR 600 put 40000km on it in 2.5yrs, needed a newer and more comfortable bike. Just got this bike 4 weeks ago and already have put 1500kms. Fun to ride.

Grayce

i am pushing 49 . maybe im the old fart here , but it shure is fun . im selling my drz400s with 22k on . this thing is alot more fun :surrender:
Just turned 48. Started riding at 44 (midlife crisis?). The pearl '09 FZ6R is my 2nd bike after my '07 Ninja 250. Bought it this past July and wondered why I waited so long!!

jabe

36 going on 25 and this is my 3rd sport bike.

My first bike was a Honda Nighthawk 250,
Second was a '96 Suzuki Katana,
Third was '94 Suzuki Katana,
Fourth was a Yamaha V-Star 650
Fifth bike is a Yamaha Roadstar (Still have)
Sixth bike is the FZ6R

I love the FZ6R! Very fun little bike.

sbhoopsfan

40 this is my 2nd bike, 1st was Yamaha V-Star classic, love this one so far

Speedv1

I'm 21, however I don't actually get it until March (I bought it now at a good deal and the dealer is storing it - brand new!). This will be my second bike, first being a Suzuki GS 500F. Reason for this bike is simple, love the fairings on a bike, love the feel of the R6, so tried the FZ6R and it's comfy. As soon as my insurance comes down I'll be going the R6/R1 way... gotta hate being so young haha.

Chucker

I'm 46. Sold my last bike, a 1982 Yamaha Vision 550, in 1987. Bought my '09 FZ6R in August '10. Great to be back in the saddle!

iSpoolin

im 20.........